CAMBRIA – Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the
countertop industry by providing our customers the highest quality natural quartz surfaces. With state-of-the-art facilities combined
with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader and is the place for you if you are
looking for real life working experience to help kick start your career and be a part of a growing and dynamic team.
Job Title: Cambria Sales Intern
Reports to: Senior Market Representative
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Date: May 24 – August 13, 2021
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized student seeking a challenging and rewarding internship opportunity in a fast-paced environment. The role will assist in projects related to sales operation support, showroom support, and sales event support around our Los Angeles area market representative team and distribution center showroom.
Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in sales, business management, business administration, marketing, design or a related field at an accredited university. Senior status preferred.
Proficient with Microsoft Programs, Google Suites
Internship Time Period:
May 24 – August 13, 2021, 40 hours a week
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research the Cambria Sales process so that you can assist in sales tasks with the local market rep teams
- Effectively plan, schedule and organize sales meetings and events, which may include managing agendas, arranging the location and preparing sales tools.
- Manage an audit of customers, researching displays and digital marketing content as well as business operation information
- Schedule and confirm sample delivery appointments.
- Participate in ridealong days with local market representative teams to learn more about the sale process, shadow day-to-day activities, and assist with sales planning, sample deliveries, presentations and sales meetings.
- Assist with design appointments and slab viewing meetings at the local showroom
- Assist in maintaining and tracking of information on SalesForce, our lead management system
- Cultivate our lower level accounts and tracking projects/reviewing open lead opportunities
- Assist the local Distribution Center by stocking samples and reporting on backorders
- Analyze marketing slab program and built in display opportunities.
- Learn and present the sales Product Knowledge presentation for the local sales team
- Identify sales prospects nation wide for potential new business opportunities
- Review of weekly sales call planners
- Assistance with last minute requests, participating in meetings and general support of the Sales team as needed
- Sales tactics + presentation skills
- Account management
- Product knowledge and route to market education
- Schedule and time management
- Customer Service best practices
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers
- High level of organization, self-motivation and creative thinking
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and establish priorities
- Detail orientation with the commitment to quality and accuracy in all end product deliverables
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. For additional company information, please visit www.CambriaUSA.com. We are an equal opportunity employer. M/W/VET/DISABLE
Interested candidates, please apply through the Cambria website careers section – www.CambriaUSA.com/Careers
|Website:||please apply online at: www.CambriaUSA.com/Careers|
|Job Title:||Sales Internship|
|Job Type:||May 24 - August 13, 2021, 40 hours a week|
|Must Manage Others:||No|