ARKTURA – Las Vegas/Henderson Area, NV
Our widely published company is headquartered in a fast-paced design office and manufacturing facility in LA. We design, develop, and manufacture a variety of façade systems, interior wall and ceiling systems, custom art installations on a full range of state of the art equipment, in our 75,000sf facility.
The Account Manager (AM) is an inside sales and account management position that plays a key role in achieving the sales team’s goals by working with our independent representative teams and internal teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience from specification to installation.
- Work closely with the Director of Global Business Development (in Henderson, NV) and the dedicated admin and estimating team
- Field inquiries regarding technical details about our products and projects
- Create and maintain outstanding relationships with our customers, independent representatives, and specifiers through dependable, timely and productive follow up
- Communicate professionally and effectively via email and phone
- Develop and nurture relationships with our internal team including product design & development, production, accounting, and shipping
- Two plus years project management or administration in Architecture, Design or Construction
- Project estimating experience a plus
- 2+ years experience in a CRM software and/or ERP.
- Experience with Salesforce, ERP system, REVU Bluebeam and AutoCAD a plus
- Experience in Architecture & Design sales and marketing a plus
- Professional verbal and written communication skills required
- Second language fluency (Spanish) a plus
- Understand architectural drawings and specifications
- Work with and understand technical product and project details
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Maintain a positive, professional appearance and attitude through high-stress situations
- Must be able to provide, understand and complete technical instructions furnished in written, oral or scheduled form.
- Coordinate multiple priorities with exceptional speed and follow-through
- Work independently, multi-task, think critically and be detail- and action-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Benefits and Perks
- The Benefits! – Include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, maternity/paternity leave, and disability protection (short- and long-term), paid time off and professional development.
- Salary: $50,000+ (depending on experience)
At Arktura, we make design happen. Creativity, expert knowledge and cutting-edge technology shape everything we do whether it’s exploring form and function in our standard architectural product, adapting our pre-configured architectural systems to meet project needs, or partnering with clients through our Solutions Studio. Our multidisciplinary team brings together architects, designers, programmers, engineers and artists with a deep understanding of the creative process. We use our collective ingenuity to bridge the gaps between design intent and manufacturing capabilities, creating proprietary software and machinery to meet evolving demands.
Arktura is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates, please reply to: email@example.com
|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||No|