Maya Romanoff – Skokie, IL
Take a leadership role in a creative entrepreneurial company with international brand recognition and sales. Maya Romanoff, a family-owned and operated company, is one of the most highly regarded companies in the luxury interior design industry. Key clients include Jimmy Choo, Chanel, Estee Lauder, Walt Disney, Four Seasons, Wynn Resorts, Peninsula, and ultra-high-end residential designers across the globe.
The accounting manager reports to the Director of Finance.
- Perform accurate and timely monthly and year-end closes.
- Ensure the timely analysis and reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Maintains records and files, as well as corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities with the President.
- Assist and support the company’s financial review by outside accountants.
- Maintain tickler of all federal, state and local tax filing and licensing requirements; ensure timely completion
- Monitor and analyze financial accounting data.
- Forecast cash requirements
- Perform and maintain all aspects of benefit administration, including, but not limited to, open enrollment, reconciliation, training, onboarding, and other duties.
- Any special projects and additional duties as assigned by supervisor or Maya Romanoff leadership.
- Adheres to all company procedures and policies.
- Represents the company’s best interest in their individual actions.
Requirements to perform this job successfully:
- A minimum of 5 years business/accounting experience, preferred.
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance, preferred. CPA a plus.
- Skilled at manipulating data utilizing Excel, required.
- Working knowledge of SAGE 100 and Crystal Reports, preferred.
- Able to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
Interested candidates, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Name:||Maya Romanoff|
|Job Title:||Accounting Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||No|