EMSER TILE – Florida
Emser Tile, the nationwide supplier of high-quality floor covering products servicing world-leading retailers, builders and contractors, seeks a Commercial Territory Sales Manager to develop and drive the commercial business segment.
- Develop Strategic Sales Plan to build market share with a focus on key commercial Architecture & Design firms, communicating these plans to the Regional Sales Manager, Branch Manager and Sr. Leadership.
- Maintain and grow relationships with top specifiers in the A&D community; Calls on national strategic architecture and design firms to drive specifications locally and throughout the country.
- Leverage relationships with Architects and Designers to keep informed about their projects and to help create tile and stone specifications to Emser during the design stage, before they go out to bid.
- Responsible for organizing and implementing Product Knowledge and CEU trainings with assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with the Regional Sales Manager, National Account Managers and peers to develop strategies relating to Architects and Designers.
- Calls on key Commercial Developers, Architects and Designers.
- Collaborate with Emser Commercial Contractor reps to ensure A&D specifications are maintained through the bid process and multiple touch points (Owner, G.C., Contractor, etc.)
- Work with Product Development & Marketing teams to consistently communicate business and design trends, consumer and trade attitudes, competitive practices, and product performance characteristics.
- Attend and participate in trade and industry events (IIDA, NEWH, etc.) to increase client knowledge of Emser, keep up-to-date on the marketplace and competitive activity, and to cultivate and maintain relationships with key accounts and specifiers.
- Manages assigned budgets to approved guidelines to maintain existing business and increase sales.
- Successful track record in an outsides sales environment (preferably within the flooring industry)
- Solid analytical skills in identifying client needs and aligning them to product offerings; Specification analysis and RFP response preparation a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and maintain positive relationships with all Emser clients, customers (internal and external)
- Expertise and experience selling to the Architecture & Design community.
- Strong presentation skills to large audiences.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment essential.
- Ability to analyze market conditions and competition and develop strategic responses to opportunities.
- Must be able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Listening skills, communication skills, energy, enthusiasm and endurance.
- Must be flexible to maximize business opportunities as they arise.
- College B.A. / B.S. degree preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in the principles of collaborative sales technique
- Ability to travel frequently throughout the sales territory.
- Must have College Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time and work non-standard hours.
Interested candidates, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Name:||Emser Tile|
|Contact Email:||send a message|
|Job Title:||Architectural and Design Territory Sales Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||No|