Curate Art Group – Remote Position – Offices in SF & Austin
About the Company:
Curate Art Group is one of the country’s top art-consultancy firms, providing story-telling pieces of all mediums. Curate Art Group is a full-service art vendor, offering curation, production, and project management for small and large commercial spaces. Different from a traditional retail gallery, a typical project can include dozens of original pieces and hundreds of framed giclee prints.
Curate Art Group’s clients include: Marriott International, Hilton International, Starbucks, Federal Home Loan Bank, Gensler, Redpoint Ventures, and many others.
Curate Art Group leads with a warm and analytical approach, providing white-glove service and seamless project management. As a certified-women-owned business, diversity is extremely important, and all people are celebrated. We work in a positive, collaborative, and open-minded environment. Curate Art Group is looking for someone extremely detail-oriented and fantastic with deadlines to join our team.
Curate Art Group’s two offices are in San Francisco and Austin. This position is remote, and is best suited for someone extremely organized, detail-oriented, positive, and self-motivated.
Art Project Manager
As Art Project Manager, you will bring projects to life through managing the details of spec sheets, sourcing, pricing, proposals, procurement, and bringing the artwork to life! You will work with the owners, artists, graphic designers, purchasing agents, interior designers, and vendors to deliver a high-quality product on time and on budget.
- Project managing artists, vendors, fabricators, and other details from conception through final installation and project close-out.
- Manage artist and vendor timelines and deadlines.
- Communicating with clients with white-glove service, responding promptly within 1 business day.
- Creating specification documents, which includes: art visuals, specifications, pricing, shipping, and carton details.
- Creating and reviewing purchase orders, proposals, invoices, packing slips, and other related documents.
- Working directly with clients, vendors, creators, framers, and negotiating contracts.
- Managing client approvals and signoffs for prototypes and the final job.
- Ensuring all documentation is accurately reported and stored.
- Maintaining clients’ budget and Curate Art Group’s profit margin.
- Clean project close-outs.
- Reporting project status and financial details.
- 3+ years of prior experience in large procurement projects is required. Including: RFQs, contracts, negotiation, vendor management, and delivery.
- Strong preference given to someone with past experience as a project manager at a purchasing firm for hospitality or FF&E procurement.
- Extremely high attention to details.
- Strong project-management skills and passionate about hitting deadlines.
- Proficient in Excel and Google Suite. Familiar with Keynote.
- Warmth and eagerness to exude top hospitality service in all interactions.
- Warm, concise, and prompt communication.
- Not afraid to ask questions or for clarification.
- Extremely detailed-oriented. Strong project awareness and follow-through.
- Acute understanding of client goals and perspective.
- Problem-solving skills on the fly when dealing with blocks. No project is the same.
- Take-charge attitude, creative, and a team player. No job is too small.
- Plus for background / passion in the arts.
Interested candidates, please contact: email@example.com
|Company Name:||Curate Art Group|
|Job Title:||Art Project Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||No|