Maya Romanoff – Skokie, IL
The Client Services Inside Sales Lead role will be responsible for supporting operational and sales management as well as office initiatives. Client Services Inside Sales Lead will serve as the point of contact for new and existing Maya Romanoff clients and will help further drive sales within the individuals’ assigned territories
Client Services Inside Sales Lead are among our greatest assets, and their drive to create an exceptional customer experience is key to the company’s success. Client Services Inside Sales Lead must have the demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and find creative solutions to challenging situations. Ideal candidates will have superb people skills, a dynamic personality, be a sophisticated conversationalist, confident, empathetic, friendly, and have a positive outlook.
- Communicate with internal and external clients regarding (but not limited to) order status, pricing, sample requests, delivery confirmations, stock inquiries, and installations.
- Process orders, reserves and quotes to clientele.
- Maintain high service standards, create a positive client experience, and foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration.
- Process tasks and resolve issues in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner.
- Collaborate with sales partners to ensure advancement of sales and leads.
- Maintain territory’s open opportunities using CRM software, running regular reports and log all calls and communications per department policy.
- Handle Incoming and outgoing calls.
- Work directly with clientele to ensure all needs are met.
- Perform regular territory reports and analysis to sales team.
- Travel to MAYA sales partners’ showroom periodically.
- Travel to Chicago showroom Bi-weekly.
- Work directly with Marketing Director and National Sales Director to help influence MAYA’s sales.
- Maintain and update MAYA’s sales partner and representative contact list.
Skills & Requirements:
- Commitment to deliver the highest level of quality and service to our clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to present complicated information in a clear and simple manner.
- Strong work ethic – reliable and responsible.
- A client-centric and can-do attitude, self-starter with a desire to pitch in whenever needed.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal style that reflects our luxury brand when client-facing.
- CRM background is a plus
- Experience within the Industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Interested candidates, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Name:||Maya Romanoff|
|Job Title:||Client Services Inside Sales Lead|
|Must Manage Others:||No|