LIXIL Americas – Mansfield, OH
The Consumer Connections Advisor is influential in supporting our business as we strive to make every consumer experience with us outstanding. At Lixil Water Technology Americas (LWTA), we embrace every interaction as an opportunity to leave a positive and lasting brand impression. Advisors handle an array of inquiries from direct consumers and end users such as project site leads, plumbers and contractors, pertaining mostly to installing American Standard bathroom and kitchen products, such as faucets, sinks and toilets as well as providing troubleshooting support for product(s) that is already installed. The brands we support include American Standard brands, GROHE and DXV.
What you will do –
Be a Hero
- You are the first point of contact for our consumers handling inquiries thru various digital touchpoints, such as: voice, live chat, email, product reviews & Q&A, SMS, social media, etc.; empathizing with consumers as they turn to us for support and expertise.
- Build relationships and personalize actions and resolutions for the consumer’s inquiry, including installation guides, parts & product troubleshooting, warranty and sales orders, refunds, etc.
- Take ownership and make decisions you believe will elevate the customer’s experience
Make a Difference
- Support each interaction as an opportunity to market the brand and ‘tell the story’, inspiring consumers with top-notch service, complete looks and product expertise.
- Anticipate consumers’ needs and wow them with ‘above and beyond’ moments.
- Collaborate on solutions to improve both consumer experience and company processes.
- Cultivate relationships that reinforce brand values and drive consumer loyalty.
Do the Right Thing
- Achieve quality assurance, productivity and sales target goals set forth by management team.
- Place sales orders and warranty orders for parts and full products.
- Resolve situations in the best interest of both consumer and company in accordance with policies and procedures by using judgement, creative thinking and consumer centricity.
- Participate in general team meetings, offer feedback on trends and insights, partake in training sessions, product updates and stay apprised of product changes, new promotional offers, discontinued or quality service bulletins, product number, pricing, etc.
- HS Diplima/GED Required
- Interest in DIY home repair/home plumbing products a plus
- Creative and solution-focused problem solver
- Forward thinker, innovative, and passionate about helping people
- Self-motivated, proactive and has a high sense of urgency
- College Degree preferred or equivalent training or experience
- 1-2+ years of experience in a similar role within Customer Service and/or retail, manufacturing, hospitality
- Digitally savvy, able to work on multiple systems and applications
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great organization skills: manages time and is able to multi-task
- Positive attitude, works well in team and contributes to the high energy of the group
- Strong problem analysis and solving skills
- Curious and willing to learn, flexible with changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be able to work flexible hours; M – F 8AM – 7PM ET; Sat. 8AM – 4PM ET; schedules will vary
Interested candidates, click here to apply online
|Company Name:||LIXIL Americas|
|Website:||Apply online at: https://careers-americanstandard.icims.com/jobs/3436/job|
|Job Title:||Consumer Connections Advisor|
|Must Manage Others:||No|