Andaaz Manufacturing – Houston, TX
Position: Design Coordinator/Furniture Manufacturing
Andaaz Manufacturing is a Custom Casegoods, Seating, and Lighting manufacturing company. We manufacture goods for High End, Luxury, and Boutique Hotels. We work with Design firms, Hotel Owners and Procurement Agencies.
As we continue to grow our team, we are currently seeking candidates for a design Coordinator position at our firm.
The ideal candidate should possess the ability to communicate effectively and proactively listen. A keen eye for detail is a must. To succeed in this role, you will need to think creatively, be detail-oriented and problem solve.
Ideal Candidate Skills
- Interior Designer and/or Architect Background
- 2-5 years of experience as an Interior Designer, Furniture Designer in Commercial Design, Hotels, and Resorts
- Base Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Extensive knowledge and exposure to selections, coordination, and completion of FF&E specifications is required – preferably in the hospitality industry
- Skilled in digital staging/rendering, materials, and finishes selection for FF&E
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Design Software knowledge is preferred.
- Capable of thinking creatively and identifying proactive solutions for technical/design challenges
- Possess organizational and time management skills to simultaneously coordinate multiple projects
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Positive personality and great team worker.
- Coordinate Specification Documents between Clients and Factories
- Assuring accuracy of the Shop Drawings, Fabric, and Finishes specified
- Keeping the highest level, timely communication with clients and the factories
- Sending, receiving, organizing, and coordinating finish samples for each project.
- Quality Control of the manufactured items being made in accordance with the shop drawings and specifications.
Our current team is composed of people who value accountability, a strong work ethic, and an insatiable desire to serve one another as well as our clients. We believe that a positive experience for our team members translates into a positive experience for our clients.
Therefore, we strive to maintain a culture that fosters creativity, collaboration, and growth. We care about each in our team and support in every step.
Submit your resume, portfolio in PDF format, and letters of recommendation to David@andaazmfg.com
|Company Name:||Andaaz Manufacturing|
|Job Title:||Design Coordinator|
|Must Manage Others:||No|