BASKERVILL – Richmond, VA/Washington, DC/Orlando, FL /Cincinnati, OH
Looking to help design a better, more beautiful world? We’re looking for an entry-level Interior Designer to join our award-winning Hospitality team. From creating spaces of luxury and elegance to whimsical flights of the imagination, Baskervill’s hospitality studio has been dubbed a giant of the hospitality industry by both Interior Design and Hotel Design magazine. While the accolades are great, what we’re really passionate about is designing memorable guest experiences that reflect the unique brand of each client to travelers from around the world. Our work sends us across the country and beyond for projects with major hoteliers and boutique clients. Interested?
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborating with a team of senior interior designers and architects throughout all phases of the design process, including project design and construction administration,
- Assist with the development of conceptual and schematic design including presentation materials,
- Communicate effectively with team lead and consultants across offices and disciplines,
- Produce visually stunning, high-quality drawings and renderings,
- Creatively and eloquently present design concepts and ideas to clients and prospective clients
- Assist in projects ranging from small to large, new builds, conversions and renovations.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s of Interior Design,
- 1-4 years of interior design experience, hospitality preferred,
- An exceptionally positive and curious attitude,
- A self-starting drive and eagerness to learn quickly,
- A desire to work creatively within several concurrently tight deadlines,
- The ability to connect and communicate with a spectrum of personalities,
- Training in Revit required (and a knowledge of Enscape, Sketch-up and InDesign),
- Willingness to occasionally travel, as there may be limited travel required.
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- Paid parental leave,
- 401K match,
- Short- and long-term disability,
- Volunteerism opportunities and support,
- Flex/remote work,
- Paid personal time,
- Flex spending account,
- Signing bonus,
- Professional dues and license reimbursement,
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Interested candidates, please apply online at: https://www.baskervill.com/careers/interior-designer-hospitality/
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job #HS-ID2 Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
|Contact Email:||apply online at: https://www.baskervill.com/careers/interior-designer-hospitality/|
|City:||Richmond, VA/Washington, DC/Orlando, FL /Cincinnati, OH|
|State:||VA, DC, FL, OH|
|Job Title:||Entry Level Interior Designer, Hospitality|
|Must Manage Others:||No|