CARROLL/ADAMS – Dallas, TX
Join our team in Carroll/Adams’ new office in Dallas
FF&E Procurement Project Managers and Coordinators
Our team’s passion and dedication are to our clients and the success of their project. Through Experience, Expertise, Collaboration & Partnership, we deliver our Owner’s unique Hospitality Interior Projects. If you have this passion, we welcome you to apply for our open positions.
WORKING WITH INTERIOR DESIGNERS, HOTEL OWNERS AND OPERATORS, POSITION WILL ENSURE THAT FURNITURE, FIXTURES AND EQUIPMENT (FF&E) ARE BUDGETED, ORDERED, DELIVERED AND INSTALLED IN A TIMELY MANNER WITHIN THE OVERALL BUDGETARY, SCHEDULE AND DESIGN CONSTRAINTS.
- Working within established budgets and schedules
- Establishing procurement strategy for each project
- Specification review process
- Budget Development and management
- Prepare and process various forms involving purchase orders, change orders, exception reports, bid requests, and other buying procedures
- Submittal Review & Management
- Client & vendor Relations
- Basic project accounting
- Assessing critical paths
- Value engineering
- Coordinating logistics
- Analyses of markets to determine vendor sources and product availability; keep abreast of market fluctuations affecting prices
Successful candidate will possess a AS / BS degree in a related field coupled with hospitality purchasing experience. Must have proven ability to work with in budgetary guidelines and have knowledge of interior design, construction and hotels.
REQUIRED: Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Ability to work in cloud based procurement software system. Must possess excellent negotiating skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
Interested candidates, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title:||FF&E Procurement Project Managers and Coordinators|
|Must Manage Others:||No|