Beyer-Brown & Associates – Orlando, FL (or Remote)
The FF&E Project Manager can work remotely at home or at our head office in Orlando. They will report to the Project Director on a daily basis, while providing the procurement, delivery, and installation of products. Project Managers are process-driven, highly detail-oriented, and able to multitask and manage a large amount of data for several projects running at the same time in a team environment. This position is responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope, and keeping in communication with designers, manufacturers, and our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with a team to keep everyone informed of project status, duties and deadlines
- Interact and work closely with designers and consultants for specification creation and clarification, as well as helping to define their selections and explore options
- Provide clear direction, delegation and training when necessary
- Request price quotes from manufacturers, logistics agents and installation contractors
- Accurately enter specifications, analyze and compare quotations
- Negotiate larger contracts and terms directly with vendor ownership
- Prepare, review and submit budgets and change orders
- Prepare, review, and execute purchase orders
- Forecast and maintain project cash flow
- Reconcile, process and approve vendor invoices
- Manage order tracking and expediting to meet established timelines
- Travel to projects to review and troubleshoot site issues and installation
- Maintain and build client confidence and relations
- Maintain the project database with accurate information for client reporting
- Maintain project documentation including correspondence, drawings, samples, and specifications
- Prepare installation and expediting documentation
- Oversee and collaborate with the installation contractor
- Provide suggestions for higher revenue and value add services for our clients
- Provide suggestions for internal workflow and playbook efficiencies
- Complete job costing and profit analysis
- Request, organize and submit project closeout documentation
- 5+ years of hospitality industry project management experience.
- Associate degree or equivalent.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office and proficient in Excel.
- Professional and effective communication skills in conference calls, daily communications, email correspondence, and in-person networking.
- Strong multi-tasking ability and able to work in a team environment.
- Quick-learner and able to learn and use various forms of technology.
- Incredibly detail-oriented and process-driven.
- Must be able to sit and work at a computer for long periods of time, with occasional travel required.
- Must be able to visit a construction and installation site and environment which includes unfinished spaces, and physical movements including bending, kneeling, climbing, and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Full-time salaried position
- Comprehensive healthcare benefit package including medical, dental, and vision
- Additional supplemental insurance with Aflac available
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
Beyer Brown acts as a Purchasing Consultant (Agent) for the supply of FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures, Equipment) for the Hotel and Resort Industry. We are responsible for coordinating budgets, product sourcing, product development, delivery and installation on a project by project basis. We’re a multi-national company that does a large volume of work in the exciting industry of hospitality.
We have a great standing in the industry and have been in operation for 40+ years. We highly value customer service and the relationships we have built with our clients based on dependability, communication, and trust.
We do not perform design work, but we do collaborate with third party Designers to provide the best value product for Hotel Owners that are renovating their hotel while keeping the overall design intent.
Interested candidates, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Name:||Beyer-Brown & Associates|
|City:||Orlando (or Remote)|
|Job Title:||FF&E Project Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||No|