Shaw Contract | Shaw Hospitality – Oregon and Washington Territories
Shaw Contract | Shaw Hospitality is a global design leader in commercial flooring for some of the world’s most creative and innovative environments. Our vast, sustainable product offerings can be found in diverse markets such as workplace, healthcare, hospitality, education and multi-family dwellings; supporting the spaces in which we work, learn, live, play and heal.
The specific responsibilities of our Hospitality Account Managers include daily sales calls on existing customers in Oregon and Washington. Must present products to architects, designers, end users and other users. New end use business development skills are preferred. Additionally, he or she must continually prospect for viable new accounts while developing a key awareness of what is happening within the state of Oregon and Washington.
- Hospitality strategic account sales
- Strategic direction, channel management, sales deployment and training with all commercial selling companies and brands.
- Provide leadership and lateral influence throughout Shaw Industries related to hospitality selling, marketing, and administration activities.
- Relationship management representing Shaw Industries for all major hospitality contracts/agreements and other trade related activities.
- Establish new Global Accounts in Hospitality segment per definition.
- Expand sales with existing Global Accounts in the Hospitality segment.
- Track and communicate all other end user involvement in addition to formalized targets and registered Global Accounts in Hospitality segment.
- Achieve Global Account Sales Revenue increase budgeted.
- Achieve total Global Account Sales Revenue with Global Accounts budgeted.
- Begin business development, research, and profile targets in Hospitality segment.
- Expand our base of national and regional Hospitality accounts with a focus on Hotel Brands, Hotel Owners / Developers and Hotel FF&E Purchasers.
- Review associated targets with each related RVP/DVP every quarter.
- Expand relationships, communication and engagement with RVPs and TMs across both brands. Effectively utilize the sales organization as multipliers
- Work closely with brand marketing and segment directors to obtain products and marketing for accounts in this segment.
- Research and understand our market share and main competitors in the Hospitality segment.
- Research and network in related trade associations and events.
- Move the Hospitality selling process through the sales organization through sales communication, sales training, marketing and salesforce.com tracking.
- Build Trusting Relationships
- Influence Others
- Execute Action Plan
- Build Customer Satisfaction
- Initiate Action
- Adapt and Change
- Three or more years of commercial industry experience
- Working with End User Strategic Accounts, preferably in the Hospitality Segment
- Strategic Accounts selling experience with sales performance growth history
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment and manage many details of a project
- Understand and manage custom process of a project from start to finish
- Assist purchasing agents and customers in the procurement process
- Leadership and Lateral influence skills necessary
- Strong Communication & Computer Skills
- High school Diploma/GED or bachelor’s degree
Although our highly-distributed workforce can be found around the globe, Shaw Contract is based out of Cartersville, Georgia in our new highly-sustainable, world-class Create Centre facility, which is home to product development and marketing for our commercial division, demonstrating our commitment to hiring the best talent. We hire humble, collaborative and ambitious people and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. Shaw Contract is the commercial design brand for Shaw Industries Group, Inc., a vertically integrated manufacturer that supplies carpet, hardwood, laminate, resilient, tile & stone flooring products and synthetic turf to residential and commercial markets globally. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, and with manufacturing in the United States, Scotland, Mexico and China, Shaw is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. with more than $4.5 billion in annual sales and 23,000 associates worldwide.
Interested candidates, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Name:||Shaw Contract | Shaw Hospitality|
|City:||Oregon and Washington Territories|
|State:||OR and WA|
|Job Title:||Hospitality Account Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||No|