STICKLEY CONTRACT – Manlius, NY
Position: Project Manager – Contract Coordinator
To support our Hospitality/Contact channel Stickley is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented individual to fill a Project Management – Contract Coordinator position. The successful candidate will be responsible for actions and activities aimed at supporting contract quoting, developing/managing project timelines and deliverables. This position is based at our Manlius, NY offices.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the communication stream of information pertaining to contract projects between engineering, sales coordinator, purchasing, manufacturing as well as direct communication with contract designers.
- Must be able to interpret specification drawings supplied by customers and created by Stickley.
- Calculate cost and price information to complete RFQ’s for contract projects based on material dimensions supplied by customer.
- Create detailed purchased parts lists from spec drawings to facilitate the quotation process.
- Communicate directly with design during the shop drawing and control sample approval process.
- Manage a working project plan, including deliverables and timelines across multiple stakeholders.
- Routine follow up to ensure all materials necessary to complete a contract project are on schedule.
- Work with engineering to answer customer questions and communicate value engineering options to design.
We offer a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Paid vacation
- Group health, prescription drug, dental insurance coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending account
- Generous employee discount
Stickley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
|Company Name:||Stickley Contract|
|Website:||Apply Online at https://stickley.applicantpro.com/jobs/1566473.html|
|Job Title:||Hospitality Project Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||No|