Leftbank Art – Various Territories
Title: Hospitality Sales Manager
Reports to: Sales Director
Who we are
Leftbank Art is a creative and innovative leader in the hospitality and home décor industries. Working with a talented team of artists and industry partners, plus a staff of passionate individuals, our goal is to exceed customer’s expectations. Art serves as a powerful form of self-expression, allowing us to communicate emotions or personal experiences through a piece of artwork. In a world where the pace of life can often be overwhelming, the presence of art offers a therapeutic refuge.
The Hospitality Sales Manager is a key role within the organization and is responsible for growth within the hospitality sector through support of our sales representatives, strategic sales planning and project development. Overseeing day-to-day sales activities to build growth opportunities with existing and new accounts. With a focus on building relationships with hospitality design firms, specifiers and purchasing firms, promote Leftbank Art’s capabilities as an art source for hotels, assisted living, healthcare and commercial projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and motivate a team of sales representatives, providing guidance, support and coaching to maximize sales goals.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and objectives for growth in the hospitality, assisted living, healthcare and commercial industry.
- Identify opportunities for new business development.
- Territory management: allocate sales territories and set sales targets.
- Monitor and evaluate sales team performance, track sales metrics and provide regular reports to senior management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
- Sales training: Identify training needs and provide ongoing training to enhance sales team’s skills and knowledge.
- Sales process improvement: continuously assess and improve sales processes and tools to enhance effectiveness.
- Collaborate with internal departments such as marketing, design and operations to align with overall business objectives.
- Market research: stay updated on industry trends, networking and competitive activities to identify new business opportunities.
Skills and qualifications
- Leadership abilities: strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire the sales team.
- Established relationships within the B2B hospitality industry to include design firms, hotel brands, hotel management companies and purchasing firms.
- Proven history of products specified for hotels, healthcare, Senior living, multi-family and commercial projects.
- Industry knowledge: a solid understanding of the hospitality industry, market dynamics and customer needs.
- Experience: 3+ years’ experience in sales and sales management with a proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales target.
- Analytical Skills: strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to adapt to changing market conditions.
- Communication skills: excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and sales team.
- Results-Driven to meet goals and sales targets.
- Sales and sales management: 5 years (Required)
- Analytical and problem solving: 5 years (Required)
- Market research: 5 years (Required)
- Territory management: 5 years (Required)
- Hospitality industry: 3 years (Required)
Work location: US based candidate.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Interested candidates, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Name:||Leftbank Art|
|Job Title:||Hospitality Sales Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||Yes|
|Date Published:||November 21, 2023|