Carroll Leather – Chicago, IL & Los Angeles, CA
Carroll Leather is a thriving and diversified company with a history spanning over 55 years. With headquarters based in Italy and a subsidiary office and warehouse located in Conover, NC. We are seeking a talented multi-line sales agent to represent our extensive collection of leathers, hair on hides, patchwork rugs, the Studio Art collection and much more. We differentiate ourselves from the competition by always having our leathers in stock and providing exceptional service. Our operation is vertically integrated, with tanneries in Italy, Brazil, and Sweden, as well as cut-to-pattern and direct shipping capabilities.
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, and market research.
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing customers to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and targets set by the company.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to potential customers and respond to customer inquiries.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and market changes and communicate this information to the sales team and management.
If you are a driven and motivated sales professional, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications to email@example.com
|Company Name:||Carroll Leather|
|City:||Chicago, IL & Los Angeles, CA|
|State:||IL and CA|
|Job Title:||Independent Sales Representative|
|Must Manage Others:||No|