NOURISON HOSPITALITY – Key Territory Openings!!!
As regions of our country begin to slowly re-open, Nourison’s hospitality division has select territories available for strong independent sales agent(s). This is an opportunity for significant commission potential on the sale of custom carpet and rugs, brand standards programs and running-line flooring products.
Nourison is a privately-held carpet and rug design and manufacturing company beginning its 41st year in business. The company has an excellent reputation, is financially strong and has been experiencing significant growth in various segments including hospitality.
Nourison has its own vertically integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing both in the U.S. and overseas, short production lead times, unique dyeing and finishing processes, outstanding design and craftsmanship, coupled with a high level of technical expertise and support. The core product range consists of woven Axminster, ColorPoint, Dye Injected and Infinity carpets along with HandTufted, Nourmak & Nourmak Plus Area Rugs suitable for hospitality and multi-family projects. Our clients include all major branded and independent hoteliers, casinos, convention centers, country clubs and multi-family housing residences.
Nourison Hospitality is interested in recruiting top Independent Sales Reps with outstanding reputations in the industry and strong market relationships. We offer a highly-professional and enjoyable business environment, with great sales tools and support. Together with a strong design, planning and project services team, Nourison is dramatically increasing its market share of the hospitality flooring segment. If you are a “great rep”, then let us hear from you!
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Delivering on top-line sales results via existing relationships with local A&D firms, owning groups, brands and end-users; development of new sales prospects within hospitality industry
- Effective project management, superior follow-up and organizational skills
- Positive, engaging and motivated attitude; professional communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar sales role within the hospitality industry
- Established relationships within key A&D firms, owning groups and end-users
- Bachelor’s degree and above desired
- Previous carpet / flooring sales experience preferred
Compensation for our Independent Sales Reps include:
- Highly lucrative commission plan
- Interim sales achievement incentives
Kindly forward your career info along with industry references via e-mail to Peter Lipkin, Vice President of Hospitality Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title:||Independent Sales Representative|
|Must Manage Others:||No|