THE VANGUARD THEORY – Oahu, Hawaii
The Vanguard Theory is an award-winning creative studio that collaborates with like-minded artists and designers. As a multi-disciplinary design consultancy we provide creative direction, interior design, and procurement for hotels, restaurants, and luxury residences. We are most known for our unique hotel designs, our dedication to working with local artists, and our ability to manage projects efficiently. We are looking for another Designer to join our team that is proficient in interior architecture & design.
- Work on multiple projects and variety of project types at a time
- Communicate effectively remotely and be able to participate in person job site meetings
- Create project schedules, identify milestones, and plan deliverables
- Create visual mood boards, select FF&E, finishes, plumbing, lighting, and equipment
- Provide ID bid sets including drawings, specifications, and renderings.
- Collaborate with other design consultants including architects, landscape architects, engineers, artists, brand agencies, furniture manufacturers, etc.
- Collaborate with general contractors, sub contractors, and installers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years work experience in Interior Design or Architecture
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient Photoshop / Illustrator
- Proficient InDesign
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- FF&E specification writing
- FF&E procurement experience
- Logistics experience
- FF&E Installation experience
- Contract to Full-time, depending on experience
- Depending on experience
Interested candidates, please contact Info@TheVanguardTheory.com
|Company Name:||The Vanguard Theory|
|Job Title:||Interior Design/Interior Architect|
|Must Manage Others:||No|