Hospitality Interior Design – Denver, CO
Excellent company culture and work/life balance – dedicated to creating a supportive and rewarding work environment for all employees!
Accomplished design position responsible for producing quality, cutting-edge Interior Design Commercial projects, Hospitality, by completing tasks assigned by Project Lead and supports their design team for optimum success. The Designer will ensure the drawings and designs are completed on time and adhere to the established specifications, drawing standards and code compliancy. He or she may prepare project schedules, bids, or proposals. This position relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist Project Lead in developing conceptual and design development presentations for builders/developers
- Responsible for the execution of all design concepts, design development, and construction documentation, working directly with the Project Lead
- Meet with product representatives to establish accounts with new product lines
- Assist with design selection meetings and denoting all materials/drawings. Ensure that products meet all required Commercial codes.
- Assist Project Lead with redlines and final drawing comments
- Assist Project Lead with all aspects of project tasks to complete the distinct phases of each project, including schematic design, design development, and construction documentation
- Assist with selection of all finishes, fabrics, furniture, accessories, lighting, etc. for design projects
- Work with Project Lead in all aspects of project design as necessary
- Required to travel, during various project stages, including installations
- Obtain FF&A pricing for project leads
- Understanding of FF&A budgets for projects in Excel and specification writing software
- Complete Construction Administration process of projects through construction and review with Project Lead.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Degree in Interior Design
- 3+ years in Interior Design for Hospitality
- Design and technical capabilities
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, Revit, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate among a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable working in groups and participating in cross-functional teams towards a common goal
- Travel as necessary
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Annual Salary – Based on experience, certifications and portfolio
- Benefits Package
- Excellent company culture and work/life balance – dedicated to creating a supportive and rewarding work environment for all employees!
- Wellness Week – once a year the company closes for health and wellness for all employees. Paid wellness week!
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Lynde Gillis – Lynde@InteriorTalent.com
Interior Talent Inc., ASID, IIDA & NKBA Industry Partners
800-915-3012 toll free | 219-617-1555 mobile
I’ve been with Interior Talent for since 2005! My candidates stay with their employers an average of 4 years and get promoted twice. Read my recommendations as a recruiter: www.linkedin.com/in/lyndegillis
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
|Company Name:||Hospitality Interior Design|
|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Must Manage Others:||No|