PBK Sports – Houston, TX
PBK Sports is a multi-discipline group of architects and engineers that specialize in providing expert programming, design, and construction administration services for athletic and recreational facilities. PBK Sports assumes a collaborative, team-focused approach to effectively enhance athletic performance, spectator experience, and maintain strict control over project budget and schedule. Our work is delivered with relentless customer service, backed by a proven track record of going above and beyond to ensure our clients get the best possible service on every project.
PBK Sports is looking for a highly motivated and creative interior designer who is ready to join our design team. You will be a part of a collaborative team which includes project designers, production architects, and a team of engineers. An ideal candidate should have extremely strong inter-personal skills, strong technical skills, be an effective presenter of ideas and concepts, possess knowledge of interior finishes, and to help us lead in educational design.
- Provide leadership in all project phases from initial development to completion and assist in the design and documentation of interior spaces.
- Create design concepts and continue the development through all design phases.
- Responsible for interior finish materials selections, specification, and production of finish material boards.
- Utilize space planning, knowledge of codes, understanding of mechanical systems, etc.
- Produce construction documentation, construction administration, and review of submittals.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor of Interior Design or Interior Architecture (must be CIDA accredited).
- Demonstrated knowledge of Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FF&E) process.
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to present design concepts to clients.
- Proficient in Revit + Enscape or Sketchup + Lumion, Adobe Photoshop & InDesign, Bluebeam Revu, Office 365
Here’s How You’ll Stand Out:
- NCIDQ Interior Designer, registered in the State of Texas (TBAE) is a plus.
- Educational, Sports, Healthcare, and Corporate design experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to work well while juggling and prioritize multiple projects, often against multiple deadlines in a diplomatic manner.
- Strong devotion to customer service.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. PBK is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations.
Interested candidates, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your design portfolio along with your resume when applying or you will not be considered for the position.
|Company Name:||PBK Sports|
|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Must Manage Others:||No|