Sena Hospitality Design, Inc. – Orlando, FL
Sena Hospitality Design, Inc. is based in Orlando Florida. We are an award-winning hospitality design firm, and TOP ID, specializing in design and procurement for hotels and timeshares, mostly along the east coast.
We strive to work with our clients to meet their objective, including inspirational design, quality products, and working with the clients’ budget.
This position includes the following:
- Interior designer will work closely with entire team, to provide a cohesive design and installation.
- Meeting with the client to access their goals
- Develop project scope and quantify product required for each unit type
- Creating a preliminary concept, including design, layouts, materials presentation digitally or material boards
- Create specifications for approval and to create purchase orders
- Budget development
- Working closely with team
- Overseeing project installation when needed
- Mentoring junior designers
- Working closely with contractors
- Some travel to jobs
- Ability to be flexible and work closely with team, client, installers, contractors
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Interior design degree from a four-year FIDER accredited program
- NCIDQ a definite plus
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Power Point, Excel, Word, MS Office, and Sketch-up
Interested candidates please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Name:||Sena Hospitality Design, Inc,|
|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Must Manage Others:||No|