LEBODESIGN – Las Vegas, NV
POSITION: Junior Associate
This is not a remote or contract position, must be local or willing to relocate to fabulous Las Vegas, NV!
We are currently seeking a junior associate with 2 – 5 years of experience in commercial interior, hospitality, and ground-up project types.
LEBODESIGN is a boutique architecture and interior design firm located in Las Vegas, Nevada. We are a multi-disciplinary, design-centric studio with a reputation for high quality projects, personalized client service and attention to detail. Our studio specializes in commercial projects including office, restaurant and retail spaces across the Southwest United States. We are a young and energetic group of individuals looking for the right candidate to grow in this profession with our team. As part of our team you will have the opportunity to engage in a variety of project types and project phases.
- Minimum of 2-5 years professional experience (1-2 years minimum in construction documents) including internship experience
- Ability to produce both interior and architectural drawings
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketchup
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with principals, employees, and consultants
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Must love dogs
- Work independently to produce 2D drawings from 3D concept designs
- Assist with production of coordinated drawing sets
- Ability to measure and produce as-built drawings
- General understanding of architectural specifications
- Research local building codes and records
- Assist with managing and coordinating material vendors, resource library and other office related tasks
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Flexible paid time off
- Opportunity for bonuses
- Flexible In-Person Work Schedule
Interested candidates, please send resume & relevant project experience to Lindsey Lebo at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title:||Junior Associate|
|Must Manage Others:||No|