Art of Floors – Cartersville, GA
Art of Floors has an immediate opening for a JUNIOR DESIGNER.
About Art of Floors: Our team works with the country’s top commercial design firms to create custom area rugs and carpets for hotels and luxury apartment projects.
- Creating presentations for clients using our design tools to select pattern and color
- Create new designs and patterns to match client inspirations
- Match color and select yarns to coordinate with paints, fabrics, or other materials
- Track projects through the design life cycle and follow up with client
- Photograph, log, and label samples for customer review
- Attend client Zoom calls and determine best quality to match project specifications
The ideal candidate will:
- Be proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Have a meticulous eye for color
- Follow systems and be organized
- Have a great portfolio of creative work. Flooring experience not required.
This is a full time position or part time (20+ hours) with intent to move into full time. Remote working is acceptable with routine meeting in our Cartersville, Georgia required (1-2 days a week).
Please send resume and a link to portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Name:||Art of Floors|
|Job Title:||Junior Designer|
|Must Manage Others:||No|
|Date Published:||November 21, 2023|