LILY JACK – San Diego, CA (currently, a remote position)
At Lily Jack, our passion is beautifully designed custom furniture.
We have been a part of the hospitality and design community for 20+ years, and are seeking a creative, innovative Director of Marketing to oversee all of our marketing efforts. As Director of Marketing, you will play a leadership role in the development, implementation, and optimization of various online/offline marketing initiatives in partnership with Executive Management and ownership. The ideal candidate is both creative and analytic, and passionate about creating purpose-driven marketing campaigns that convert customers and foster authentic community.
The role is currently remote, but will be located in San Diego, CA once it is safe to work together again.
The Director of Marketing will:
- Oversee all marketing efforts including, but not limited to: trade shows and events, email newsletters, social media pages, website updates, sales materials, and new product launches.
- Provide creative direction to the Marketing Coordinator as well as a team of freelance designers, copywriters, photographers, and videographers as necessary for various projects.
- Examine the business landscape for the company, identify key strengths and opportunities to brand and promote the company; conduct market research and identify key target markets, segments, industries, and demographic profiles relevant to the company.
- Consistently track and report on key metrics related to digital marketing efforts, ensuring all KPI’s are met or exceeded.
- Own and regulate brand guidelines, providing art direction for content across all platforms – both digital and analog – to ensure proper representation of Lily Jack’s capabilities, values, and goals.
- Work in tandem with the Sales team to create and distribute necessary materials and assets.
- Track and regulate marketing expenses and budgets.
- 5+ years in a B2B marketing role, 2+ in management role preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- In-depth knowledge of marketing strategy and relevant software/tools
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Impeccable attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong collaborator, receptive to feedback and direction
- Awareness of current social events, movements, and the role that business plays within the big picture.
- Experience in the design or hospitality industries a plus!
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
At Lily Jack, we value diversity and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested candidates, please contact: AndiP@lilyjack.com
|Company Name:||Lily Jack|
|Job Title:||Marketing Director|
|Must Manage Others:||No|