MatchLine Design Group – Dallas, TX
MatchLine Design Group is seeking a talented, full-time Mid-Level Designer to join their tightly-knit and dynamic Design Team! Based in Dallas, we are an award-winning design firm specializing in Hospitality and Multi-Family projects located throughout the country.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, with 3-5 years (preferred) of Hospitality and/or Multi-Family Design experience
- NCIDQ-Certification a plus, or a desired path to achieve certification
- Collaborative and Team-oriented, interactive, reliable, well-organized and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude
- Strong eye for detail, creativity and style
- Proven ability to prioritize and demonstrate efficiency in time-management skills
- Adept at working simultaneously on multiple projects at various stages.
- Enjoys collaboration in an open, solution-oriented team atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate design ideas and to tactfully accept any potential critiques
- Ability to interact positively and professionally with a variety of individuals and personalities from co-workers, project consultants and with all levels of Clientele.
- Demonstrate ability to be proactive and is productive with varying levels of autonomy when called upon
- Adept at technical and problem-solving skills with a strong grasp of procedures from Schematics to Contract Administration
- Strong knowledge of codes & ADA compliance
- Developing knowledge of various hotel Brands and their respective standards a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Spexx, Adobe, PowerPoint, Word and MS Outlook
- Preferred artistic skills using either Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch Up, hand sketching and the like
Interested applicants, please reply to Lesley Wyman by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Name:||MatchLine Design Group|
|Job Title:||Mid-Level Interior Designer|
|Must Manage Others:||No|