Lebatex – New York, NY
Boutique Hospitality Textile Converter is seeking experienced Sales Manager.
This role will develop, hire and lead the sales organization and selling process from prospecting to close. The goal is to create revenue growth and sales efficiency by auditing our processes and creating new effective processes, tracking systems accountability reporting and sales tools.
This position requires a self-starter and someone that is motivated by the desire to learn, teach, and lead.
This position is a remote role with travel across the US as needed to develop and support sales training, hiring and business development. In addition, travel to our NY offices is required quarterly or as needed.
- Create and lead the sales strategy and revenue growth plan and train the team to drive effectiveness and execute.
- Drive performance, ensure pipeline progression, and produce actionable reporting and analysis and present to senior leadership.
- Establish process for consistency in planning, forecasting, and reporting.
- Lead the sales team and hire and train new company sales agents.
- Define KPIs and establish insights into performance and market opportunities.
- Manage the sales process including territory assignment, sales quotas, and commission rates.
- Develop and manage team of Sales Representatives. (We may divide the country with our current management)
- Participate in the development and execution of presentations, quarterly objectives, and success metrics.
- Oversee onboarding and the delivery of training to sales, sales management, and sales support team members.
- Responsible for expanding opportunities with existing customers and acquiring new business; build networks and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists.
- Make sales calls to A & D customers and purchasing agents to maximize the sale of our products;
- Travel throughout territories to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Identify and support trade shows, symposiums and other networking events, ensuring the proper follow up is maintained;
- Hire Corporate Representatives for open/ defined territories;
- Monitor and report on competitive activity;
- Follow up on sales leads, meet sales goals and report results;
- Give professional and effective sales presentations;
- Maintain current relationships and develop new business opportunities;
- Identify and recommend potential new market areas or new and improved products;
- Develop new prospects into customers;
- Build networks and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists;
- Schedule advanced weekly and monthly itinerary;
- Lead weekly and/or monthly sales meetings;
- Handle client complaints or concerns.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs;
- Prepare and deliver presentations on products/services;
- Report weekly to CEO on goals, sales, and prospects.
Job Type: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $80,000 – $110,000 per year
Interested candidates, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title:||National Sales Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||No|