Bloom Lighting Group – Remote position
About the job
PROJECT COORDINATOR for Custom HOSPITALITY LIGHTING
Critical Criteria – all applicants must meet these requirements:
The candidate can be from CANADA OR THE USA THIS IS A FULL TIME CONTRACT REMOTE POSITION
- Minimum 4 years of professional project coordination and management experience primarily in the decorative lighting industry for hospitality projects, ideally with a hospitality lighting manufacturer or related industry.
- Understands decorative lighting products and related technologies and be passionate about design and interiors
- Proficient with Office 365 including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat.
- Responsibilities include: processing client purchase orders, managing multiple projects from project initiation to completion, confirming design details, shop drawings and design changes, co-ordinate finish samples for clients, managing orders in process by communicating any issues, or delays and provide updated information, prepare summary reports and on-going project status reports.
- Jack-of-all-trades mentality with a desire to work collaboratively and contribute to a group. Have an innate willingness to complete projects Have a strong work ethic and great attitude.
- Extremely organized, meticulous, and detailed. Have exceptional organizational and communication skills and discipline to work independently once given directive. Pride yourself on the quality of work.
It requires working effectively in a distraction-free environment from home/remotely be available for work during business hours.
If you have an interest in working with an exciting company and becoming a member of our team.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement we will be happy to get back to you.
|Company Name:||Bloom Lighting Group|
|Country:||USA or Canada|
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Must Manage Others:||No|