Bray Whaler – Denver, Dallas or Remote
Are you looking for an exciting new career path?
Bray Whaler is hiring highly motivated Project Coordinators to join our dynamic team. You’ll work closely with vendors and clients to create, deliver, and install custom hospitality furnishings at some of North America’s most beautiful hotels and resorts. This is the job for you if you want to learn and grow, have strong communication and computer skills, and work with speed and accuracy. Loving details and deadlines is a plus! At the end of the day, what we value most is a strong work ethic, integrity, and a can-do attitude.
We operate under flexible work hours and offer a potential hybrid or remote work option once trained. Other perks include a competitive salary and desirable benefit package and best of all we are a dog-friendly employer. Well-behaved pups are welcome at our offices.
Position: Project Coordinator – Hospitality Procurement (Denver, Dallas or Remote)
Reports to: Project Manager/Director
Purpose of Position:
Contact vendors and shippers to confirm that merchandise, supplies, and equipment are forwarded on specified shipping dates. Coordinate and present data to ensure clients’ project goals are accomplished within schedule and budget. Plan, troubleshoot, and clearly communicate to deliver outstanding levels of client satisfaction, retention, and referral business.
- Enter specifications and budgets into the database.
- Assist the Project Manager in preparation of vendor bid packages, purchase orders, submittals, change orders, and reports.
- Contact vendors by email or phone to verify manufacture and shipment of goods on specified date.
- Update data in daily expediting reports, track invoices and request approvals on shop drawings, submittals, and funding requirements.
- Communicate with transportation companies to confirm pick-up and delivery of goods and update database.
- Proficiency and speed with MS Word, Windows, and Excel
- Accuracy & detail orientation for error free work
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Full-time salaried position
- Healthcare benefit package including medical, dental and vision
- Supplemental insurance with Aflac available
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
Interested candidates are encouraged to send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at Careers | Bray Whaler
|Company Name:||Bray Whaler|
|City:||Denver, Dallas or Remote|
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator – Hospitality Procurement|
|Must Manage Others:||No|