CANOE HOSPITALITY, LLC – Los Angeles, CA
JOB OVERVIEW – PROJECT COORDINATOR
The Project Coordinator will successfully support the project team with minimal supervision and will be responsible for specification entry into Canoe’s internal purchasing system, Purchase Order and Change Order approval tracking, requesting of vendor invoices and tracking of payments, status report creation and management, tracking of custom submittals and approvals, interfacing with third-party logistics providers to track the movement of goods, the collection and data management of warranty information, care and maintenance instructions, flame code certifications, and all other duties as assigned.
ABOUT YOU – THE JOB CANDIDATE
You are self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and able to simultaneously juggle the demands of multiple, complex projects. You are comfortable with large budgets, fast-paced project schedules, and working with a large group of internal and external stakeholders. You have no problem jumping in on an ongoing project to help drive it to completion. You do not need to be micro-managed. You know all the details and you flawlessly organize them. You anticipate project issues and openly discuss solutions with the project team. You will adapt quickly to Canoe’s software, project management, and procurement processes.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills to positively communicate at all levels.
- Collaboration skills to build positive relationships and trust.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and efficiently manage time.
- Proactive, independent, forward-thinking, and trustworthy.
- Able to identify problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Dynamic team player who can think creatively.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Able to work effectively with management and staff at all levels and take direction from supervisors.
- 2-3 years of hospitality industry project coordination experience in an FF&E and/or OS&E purchasing environment.
- Three stellar business references.
- Able to sit and work at a computer for a majority of each work day.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Able to visit a construction and installation site and environment which includes unfinished spaces, and physical movements including bending, kneeling, climbing, and lift up to 25 pounds.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Full-time, salaried position
- Comprehensive healthcare benefit package including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous paid time off and ten (10) company-paid holidays
- Remote working arrangements
- 401(k) Plan
Canoe Hospitality, LLC provides its hospitality clients with procurement and project management expertise. Canoe boasts a mix of boutique venues and brand standard hotels and resorts, plus senior housing, multi-housing, restaurants, malls, convention centers, offices, and educational venues, domestic and abroad. Canoe, led by Deborah Higgins, is a 100% women-owned business. Under Deborah’s leadership, Canoe and its antecedents, have purchased over $2 billion in FF&E and OS&E. Canoe has focused on developing its team to include people with diverse professional backgrounds including procurement, law, accounting, finance, design, international freight and logistics, hospitality operations, and supply chain management. We believe our multi-disciplinary approach to problem-solving, coupled with our extensive procurement experience, provides our clients with unrivaled resources and intellectual capital.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and list of references to email@example.com
|Company Name:||CANOE HOSPITALITY, LLC|
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Must Manage Others:||No|