LIXIL Americas – Atlanta, GA
As a key member of the US Project Sales Organization, this position is responsible for developing and driving specifications in all LIXIL Americas product categories (American Standard, GROHE, DXV, and Fiat) with key influencers within the A&D community, Ownership groups, and developers in all US Project vertical channels (multifamily, hospitality, and commercial.) They will lead all activities to drive project pipeline growth, which is instrumental in delivering on the sales mission. This position requires collaboration with the US projects’ team Hospitality, Single Family, Multi- Unit/Multi-Family, and Healthcare verticals, to grow business within their territory market and assist with project specifications being driven in market for projects which may fall outside their territory market. Proactive collaboration with all team members both in and out of the region is instrumental to achieving all organizational growth expectations. This position will require strategic and tactical thinking that grows share of wallet across all LIXIL Americas brands and channels.
- Contribute and manage accurate data on a daily basis with all internal and external CRM platforms and internal reporting processes.
- Develop and implement LIXIL Americas project channel growth strategy to drive profitable sales and pipeline opportunities that are aligned with mission and national sales strategy by market segment, customer group and product category
- Organize, direct, and lead all sales related activities in the market to drive sales and build brand awareness with architects, designers, engineers, builders, ownership groups, and developers in all project business activities from demand creation to demand conversion
- Lead and direct key account planning activities for Key endorser network and ensure that key account plans are in place for top stakeholders and other Influencers as needed.
- Work with local Manufacturer’s Representative Group and direct a strategic sales planning process with current key wholesale customer accounts and plumbing mechanicals that develops mutual performance objectives while connecting and providing best value proposition with the Developer/Owner national key accounts.
- Proactively seek out specification opportunities. Create specifications and project proposals, with a focus on closing and driving sales
- Collaborate with Trade and Key Accounts Sales Leaders and teams to share business plans and ensure market demands are identified and met.
- Identify and participate in A&D , Owner/Developer marketing/specification events to maximize exposure and new business opportunities and drive pipeline and endorser network growth
- Responsible as an active contributor to the region project sales, ownership and responsibility: of direct pipeline, conversion, sales, margins, profit and expenses
- Liaise with marketing and product development to identify trends, marketing intelligence and new product opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Communication or Business preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience within A&D market is preferred
- Experience working in project or commercial sales is preferred
- Experience working within a CRM driven culture is preferred
- General Management mindset with strong leadership, strategic, analytical, business, planning, problem-solving and technical ability
- Demonstrated competence in account development, consultative selling, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to grow business organically
- Highly developed relationship building skills, ability to build credibility and influence within and outside the Projects Team
- Ability to effectively communicate orally or in written form with internal and external customers.
- Basic plumbing knowledge an asset
- Aptitude for utilizing emerging technologies and working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP / CRM systems.
- Some travel required
- Ideal candidate would be located in the Atlanta market.
Interested candidates, click here to apply online
|Company Name:||LIXIL Americas|
|Website:||Apply online at: https://careers-americanstandard.icims.com/jobs/3633/job|
|Job Title:||Project Development Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||No|