Barson Procurement – Remote position
Barson Procurement is an FF&E and OS&E procurement firm focused on the luxury hospitality industry handling procurement for hotels, malls, restaurants, senior living facilities, and multifamily properties. We strive to provide a higher level of service within the industry.
We are seeking a Project Director to join our team.
The Project Director must have a track record of high performance as a Senior Project Manager with a proven record of project success and understanding key priorities within a project scope & timeline. The candidate must manage a large amount of information for several projects concurrently. The position is responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within budget, timeline, and scope. The Project Director will effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. The Project Director will establish what deliverables are needed to ensure project goals are met.
The position is ideal for a senior level manager who is detailed oriented and a quick learner who aims to continue to grow in a fast-paced industry.
- Oversee team of project managers and project coordinators
- Set project schedules and drive key dates to maintain the timeline
- Identify design documents that are needed to complete project
- Review FF&E and/or OS&E specifications and provide consulting feedback (value, durability, use) to project team
- Develop & manage project budget through RFQ process
- Purchase goods through management of PO(s)
- Monitor project deliverables via the expediting report
- Coordinate logistics from fabricators to the final destination
- Coordinate FF&E and OS&E installation with 3rd Party Installation Firm and Property Project Team
- Manage Vendor Payables
- Problem Solve the Unexpected
- Travel availability is required. Approximately 4 weeks per year
- The position is remote work from home.
- The individual will report to the company principal on a daily basis.
- Motivated and high initiative to work independently
- Vast knowledge of the furniture fabrication industry
- Experience with Mac OS is mandatory
- Experience with Gmail is mandatory. We do not use Outlook
- Experience with Boomerang for Gmail is a plus
- Experience with Smartsheets is a plus
- Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- High attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- FF&E Procurement Experience for 4 years is required
- OS&E Procurement Experience for 1 year is required
- Project Management Experience for 4 years is required
- FF&E On Site Installation Coordination and Oversight experience is required. Minimum of 5 hotels
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred).
- Full-Time Salaried Position
- Paid Health Insurance
- SEP IRA Plan
- Unlimited PTO Plan
- Remote Work Position
- Principal location is Hermosa Beach, CA
Interested and Qualified Candidates – Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
|Company Name:||Barson Procurement|
|Job Title:||Project Director|
|Must Manage Others:||Yes|