Focus Design Interiors – Atlanta, GA
Position: Project Manager / Interior Designer
Travel Requirements: Travel required depending on assigned projects
Years of Experience: 6 years Interior Design.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with team in development of design solutions and space-planning.
- Facilitate implementation schematic plans into design software such as AutoCAD or Revit.
- Perform market research to understand trends and demographics of projects.
- Maintain knowledge of project design in its entirety.
- Research and select color, finish, and materials for project designs.
- Schedule routine check-ins and/or verification tasks with team to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Expand technical design skills and have knowledge of implementing conceptual designs into realistic details.
- Work in collaboration with mid- to senior-level interior designers.
- Work alongside architects and other consultants for coordination of projects from start to finish.
- Share knowledge of design libraries and resources as well as maintain files.
- Develop project designs and present to clients.
- Expand relationships and maintain timely communication skills with clients and other consultants.
- Responsible for ensuring response to emails within 24-hour timeframe.
- Effectively manage communication between project design team, drawing coordinators, clients, vendors, and other consultants to coordinate design requirements and construction documents.
- Schedule projects and assign tasks while considering all other project team’s schedules.
- Expand FFE skills through amenity, model, and exterior designs.
- Create and teach others knowledge of job cost worksheets for FFE contracts.
- Select unit finishes from appropriate vendors.
- Expand knowledge of scale and proportion regarding drawings, furniture, and other design selections.
- Share knowledge of construction document standards and coordinate with drawing department to implement plans into computer-aided software.
- Understand building materials and how to realistically execute design concepts.
- Perform the redlining process on construction document sets.
- Complete and share knowledge of the RFIs/submittals process.
- Maintain knowledge of current trends, products, construction systems, and building codes.
- Retail shop for merchandising and/or furniture.
- Perform site surveys for measurements and documentation.
- Travel for site walks, presentations, and installations.
- Expand project scheduling skills and the awareness of continuing a timely design process.
- Train and share knowledge with junior designers, interior designers, and associate project managers.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1990, Focus Design Interiors, Inc. has sustained a leading-edge business model based on the accomplishments of properties in the commercial, hospitality, residential, and corporate real estate markets throughout the United States. With over sixty years of combined experience encompassing interior design, architecture, and marketing, Focus Design is a thriving, award-winning architectural interior design firm. Our services include interior design, procurement, and renderings.
1159 Logan Circle NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
|Company Name:||Focus Design Interiors|
|Job Title:||Project Manager / Interior Designer|
|Must Manage Others:||No|