Lodging By Liberty, Inc., dba Charter Furniture – Texas Resident or Remote position
The Project Manager oversees all aspects of the project using planning, monitoring and controlling processes. The Project Manager is responsible for coordination and completion of the project and to this end will perform a variety of tasks including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress of the project. The Project Manager will be responsible for more than one project at a time.
- The Project Manager is responsible for managing the project in order to accomplish its goals and/or produce the products required within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards.
- Oversee entire project cycle, from order entry to project closure
- Effective project oversight and control
- Keep management informed and focused on strategy
- Consistent and reliable project delivery
- Provide value added services through a consultative, value added approach
- Develops, clarifies and manages the scope of the project, defines deliverables, and achieve target outcomes
- Define scope and implement project plans in accordance with the client’s needs beginning with order reception, execution and completion. This role will cover entire life cycle of project
- Provide hands on project management and actively manage project plan, deliverables, dependencies and outcome for selected projects as approved by senior management and key stakeholders to ensure that project goals and objectives are achieved within the project timeframe and guidelines
- Prepare communication plan and related project status reports to key stakeholders and management to provide updates on activities and deliverables as well as risks and mitigation strategies
- Identify and manage overall project dependencies and ensure project deliverables stay on time, on target, and on budget
- The Project Manager should be able to articulate and negotiate consensus on a final vision of the product and/or the core project goals from scoping the requirements of all stakeholders, not forgetting the end-user
- The Project Manager should be capable of defining acceptance criteria or working with specialists to define acceptance criteria for project deliverables and will works towards achieving stakeholder acceptance of deliverables.
- The Project Manager must be courteous and polite in written and oral communication, and be able to get ideas across in a non-confrontational manner in one-to-one situations and small groups
- The Project Manager should be able to create and use Excel spreadsheets or other appropriate tools to manage tasks and keep up-to-date.
- 3-5 years of project management experience in furniture or related field
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills including proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects
- The proven ability to manage key stakeholder interests in an ambivalent culture while at the same time managing conflicting priorities and business interests
- Demonstrated leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively with clients, stakeholders and senior leadership
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Office environment; no specific or unusual environmental or physical demands.
Interested candidates, please reply to: email@example.com
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
|Company Name:||Lodging By Liberty, Inc., dba Charter Furniture|
|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||No|