COURISTAN CARPETS – Las Vegas, NV
PROJECT MANAGER/SALES SUPPORT POSITION
There are 2 open positions for this role.
The primary purpose of this position is to enhance the efficacy of the Western Sales Team, which encompasses many roles. Administrative in nature, the Project Manager must be organized, detailed, and possess good time management skills. It is imperative this person have the ability to handle a large workload in a fast-paced environment, understand the hospitality design process, with a keen understanding of our deadline-driven industry. A confident, trustworthy individual with a humble, serving attitude. Hospitality industry experience preferred. These positions are based in Las Vegas, as our sales office is located there. However, for the right individual, we will entertain other regionally based candidates.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel, MS Word.
- Professional, personable, and courteous communication with clientele and colleagues.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills, with attention to detail. There is a large amount of electronic paperwork.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to remain “cool as a cucumber” when challenges occur.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to gain an in-depth understanding of our product offerings, and inner workings of our processes.
- Pre-order and post order support for the top territories in the company.
- As an extension of the Account Managers, possess the ability to interface with customers in the design process, and speak the language of design to assist in the steps of creating custom carpet designs.
- Provide a “second set of hands” to support each rep respectively.
- Proactive communication and distribution of information to internal & external stakeholders.
- Address customer inquiries via email/phone within 2 hours.
- Prepare quotations according to customer requests within 24-36 hours.
- Process Purchase Orders, track down all approvals for submittals. Ensure accuracy and attention to detail for each.
- Proactively monitor logistics from order to delivery, following through on status weekly to customer’s satisfaction.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
|Company Name:||Couristan Carpets|
|Job Title:||Project Manager/Sales Support|
|Must Manage Others:||No|