BERMANFALK Hospitality Group – Langley, BC Canada
REPORTS TO: Manager, Proposals
BERMANFALK Hospitality Group is a “design driven” manufacturer of custom casegoods and seating for the hospitality industry. At BERMANFALK we are passionate about design and bringing our client’s visions to life. We are looking to add like-minded professionals to our team who are inspired to contribute to a fast-paced company and who excel with management of details and customer service. www.bermanfalk.com
Reporting to the Manager, Proposals, the Proposal Coordinator is responsible to assist in the preparation of bids/proposals. The Proposal Coordinator will also be responsible for reviewing bid requests, working with supply chain partners to obtain pricing in a timely fashion, assisting in the strategic analysis of all quotations and proposals, and providing support for some outside sales activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain and organize incoming quotation requests
- Maintaining customer information and project database in Sales Force
- Preparing summaries on specifications
- Issuing bid packages to our suppliers/manufacturing partners
- Liaise with supply partners in regards to pricing
- Sourcing products when required
- Working with our Asia team as required
- Compiling pricing into spreadsheets to use for quotations
- Assisting with the strategic analysis during the “pre-bid” process
- Preparing quotes to send to clients in a timely fashion
- Providing our Representatives with service when requested
- Providing our Clients with service when requested
- Reviewing orders to ensure that they reconcile with the quotation
- Clear and consistent communication between all parties involved in a project, from designers, clients, project management team and manufacturers
- Ensure that any updates to schedule and pricing are provided to client in a timely manner.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, both with clients and internal staff
- Ability to take initiative, balance multiple tasks and think ahead
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Familiarity with CRM systems is an asset
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Completion of post-secondary diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a related role or equivalent
- Experience with Design, Furniture and/or engineering businesses is an asset
While we thank all for their interest, please be advised that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our business is guided by honesty and integrity. We offer competitive wages and a progressive, collaborative and creative work environment. While we laugh a great deal, we have high expectations of each other, and top-level performance is essential.
BERMANFALK Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Name:||BERMANFALK Hospitality Group|
|Job Title:||Proposal Coordinator|
|Must Manage Others:||No|