PI FINE ART – Eastern USA
WHO ARE WE?
We thrive in knowing that fine art is an essential part of design, impacting the visual appeal and atmosphere of a space. We are one of the largest vertically integrated art companies in North America, specializing in art, wallcovering, mirrors, and alternative wall décor. We manage every step within the art development and supply chain process – from art consulting, publishing, and manufacturing. We work with designers on creating concepts for their projects collaborating with them on customized fine art options that perfectly accompany their project’s vision and budget. We work directly with artists, owning the rights to tens of thousands of images, while offering a high degree of innovation and customization. We manufacture in-house, which allows us to offer accessible prices, shorter lead times and uncompromised quality.
PI Fine Art is proudly Canadian and celebrating over 44 years in business. We are a trusted partner with leading international hotel brands and are familiar with managing their brand standards.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager to drive our growing business.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are a sales professional who loves meeting people and educating them about our products and driving our brand’s vision. You reflect the tenants of our business by supporting innovation and creativity.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced and exciting environment.
- You have experience in, and an active network of contacts, in the Hospitality industry.
- You enjoy the opportunity to travel and focus on developing our sales team throughout North America, and growing our brand’s awareness
- You thrive off the energy of being in various cities and learning everything there is to learn about our clients
- You are a team player, able to work constructively and in coordination with management, project coordinators, sales reps, and corporate staff.
- You are results-driven and enjoy the outcome and effects of your hard work.
- You are a natural born leader, who can motivate and influence.
- You are authentic and sincere and earn the respect of your team-members and clients alike.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You will be developing our business by maintaining and building our business with existing clients. Keeping the avenues of communication open and keeping them up to date on our new products and product lines.
- You will be prospecting new clients and sales reps to further extend our business relationships throughout North America.
- You will be a key contact and be handling sales opportunities, networking and travelling to support our sales reps, clients and potential clients to educate them and enhance their understanding of business.
- As a leader within our company you will be relied upon for ongoing communication with our inside sales team, and support their efforts in following up on quotes, leads for new projects and business opportunities.
- You will often be the bridge between our inside team and sales reps when there are roadblocks or challenges.
- Reporting to the VP of Sales, communication is key to your success in this role, with reporting responsibilities that include weekly summaries, strategy & planning and tracking & monitoring sales.
Business Development, Sales & Relationship Management
- Builds strategy to nurture existing and prospective business
- Interacts and leads the relationships with major accounts as required
- Builds relationships with potential key accounts and maintains existing relationships
- Participates and organizes social activities and entertainment for clients and potential clients in the form of dinners, events, meetings and presentations
- Understands the “bigger picture” of who the players are and guides the Sales Reps towards finding those relationships
- Follows up on prospective business opportunities from events and market visits
- Provides clients quotes on opportunities in a dedicated and ongoing basis
- Develops sales plan to increase frequency and success rate of converting business
- Meets and exceeds agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of sales and potential sales
- Develops weekly reporting routine to communicate levels of business within each territory.
- Develops training practices on new products and processes for the Sales Reps
- Builds and maintains relationships with Sales Reps and key accounts
- Develops and implements the communication plans and travel itineraries with Sales Reps on an annual basis to leverage alternative media including telephone, Skype, video conferencing
- Maintains and reports budget expenses, is responsible for the annual Sales budget
- Manages and develops the relationships with the Sales Reps, makes recommendations on maintaining and continuing those relationships, has input in decisions on bringing on new and terminating contracts with Sales Reps.
- Extensive travel (26 to 32 weeks/year) for trade shows and conferences, and visiting Sales reps and clients as needed
- Develop and improve sales within each sales territory
- Communicates and reports on current market trends and account activity to the Director of Sales and Marketing on a monthly basis
- Develops database of new business contacts from leads and market visits
- Adheres to travel budget and itineraries of business activity
- Previous Business Development, Sales or Account Manager experience with a track record of managing accounts and relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Authentic and sincere communication style, enjoying the social aspect of relationship building
- Strategic and innovative, in developing leads and existing accounts
- Ability to meet with and influence decision-makers
- A team player, able to work constructively and in coordination with management, project coordinators, sales reps and corporate staff
- Organized, detail-oriented and specific in reporting sales targets, and goals
- Familiarity with Client Relationship Management systems (CRM) and Sales Tracking Programs
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of Independent Sales Reps
- Amiable and courteous, with internal and external business partners, the ability to realize the needs of others
- High level of experience and comfort using various digital platforms to conduct meetings, and social media for staying connected with and developing relationships via those methods
At PI Fine Art/PI Creative Art, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve.
If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your need.
Position: Full-time, Contract
Interested candidates, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Name:||PI Fine Art|
|Job Title:||Regional Sales Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||No|