WETSTYLE – New York and Tri State Area
Do you want to work for a dynamic and growing industry leader?
WETSTYLE is a producer of premium quality and designer bathroom fixtures, furniture and accessories.
Our products may be found in many boutique showrooms throughout Canada, USA and Europe and are often featured in prominent publications throughout the world.
We are presently seeking a dynamic person to join our team on a full time dedicated basis as Regional Sales & Business Development Manager – (based in New York, New Jersey or Connecticut)
- Identify project activity at the design firm and developer level early in the design process
- Drive product specifications through Architect & Design firms and Developers and manage until order is secured
- Create and deliver presentations that further introduce WETSTYLE products and project experience to the architects, designers, developers, hospitality groups
- Create and deliver presentations for Continuing Education credits
- Represent WETSTYLE at various industry related trade shows
- Secure multi unit residential, hospitality and commercial project orders
- Geography includes New York, Tri State Area
- Demonstrate a successful record of negotiating and closing sales
- Ability to effectively provide in depth product presentations articulating features and benefits of all WETSTYLE collections to key buying influences (architects, designers, developers, owners, consultants, hotel groups, etc.)
- Good Presentations Skills are mandatory. Candidate must be capable of speaking confidently and professionally to large group (20-30) and small groups of architects/ designers during “Lunch Presentation” in addition to conducting dealer trainings
- Good negotiating skills are mandatory
- Successful track record of planning, execution and networking
- Willingness to travel overnight from time to time
- Self manage and ability to work efficiently and proactively
- Strong team player
- Skilled in the use of MS Office programs- Excel, Word, Power Point, and CRM tools
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Familiarity and experience with designer products
- Min of 3 years of specification experience with Architects, Designers, Mechanicals and Developers in the territory
$200,000 – combination of base and commissions
Interested and qualified candidates should send a version of their C.V and cover letter to email@example.com
|State:||NY, NJ, CT|
|Job Title:||Regional Sales Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||No|