Designerie – Shakopee, MN (Hybrid/Remote)
Designerie is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic full time sales, support, and service professional to work from our Shakopee HQ. The ideal candidate will be responsible, motivated, detail-oriented, proactive and approachable.
We are seeking a candidate that has experience in furniture and design who is passionate about who including account servicing, project management, order preparation and management, factory interface, delivery, and installation.
The ideal candidate seeks to establish, nurture, and maintain relationships with design professionals and has an in-depth knowledge of Designerie’s furniture, process, and operations. The candidate must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment while delivering exceptional customer service with excellent and on brand written and verbal communication
You will work with residential and commercial interior designers, retail stores, and purchasing groups in furniture sales including complex custom furniture orders for customers in boutique and luxury hotels and high-end resorts. The candidate must be organized, positive and outgoing. You will report to the Sales Director.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Designerie is a leading multi-brand importer and distributor of European Designer-Focused Furniture. From a partnership founded in 2015, we have expanded into a community bringing together collections from iconic mid-century designers and world renowned contemporary creators, including exclusive distribution partnerships with Sika Design of Denmark and Vincent Sheppard of Belgium.
The company supports well-known and recognized retailers, online retailers, interior designers, and hospitality clients throughout the United States. Designerie has installed furniture in a variety of venues ranging from small restaurants to exclusive five-star resorts.
- Act as sales support for all channels – open new customer accounts, manage and maintain sales orders/customer records including order entry, credit card processing, payment collection, finish sample and catalog distribution, order stage updates, etc.
- Nurture and grow sales within the Residential design and Brick & Mortar customer groups.
- Act as the primary customer service point of contact by email and phone.
- Provide frequent and regular follow-up contact with customers regarding after sale services and information, including customer satisfaction.
- Lead all inbound calls and e-mail routing and distribution to appropriate team(s).
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, clients, sales team and European operations departments.
- Be available, responsive, and timely to customer inquiries, requests for information and/or quotations, problem resolution, etc.
- Collaborate with the appropriate team members to determine the best solution and see through to the final resolution.
- Interface with customers and qualify returns while adhering to the returns process to satisfy customer needs.
- Contact customers, vendors, suppliers, designers, architects, and installers to provide information or ask questions.
- Resolve product and service problems as they occur.
- Perform ongoing data entry including creating and updating estimates, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Coordinate domestic transportation for orders and samples as needed.
- Other sales or support responsibilities as needed.
- Previous experience and success in a customer facing role within the A+D community, furniture, or luxury products.
- A solid understanding of furniture / design project management including account servicing, quote and order preparation, order management, supplier management, logistics, and post sale support
- Understanding of sales role and processes and procedures
- Ability to convert and/or upsell quotes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must possess a process mindset with a high attention to detail
- Being proactive and a fast learner
- Ability to positively deal with interruptions to workflow
- Track record of successful problem solving
- Technical Computer Skills: ERP software (ex. Acumatica, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.), HubSpot software (sales hub, service hub), Product Information Management (PIM) software, Google Business Suite (Docs, Sheets, Chat and Google Meet), Microsoft Office suite, Box.com.
- Would be a plus: 4-year degree, experience with EOS (Traction), and knowledge of the interior design community.
OUR CORE VALUES
We hire and evaluate employees based on their commitment and demonstration to these:
- Earning trust in every relationship
- Solve Problems
- Always improve
Learn more about Designerie at Designerie.com
Interested candidates, please apply online at: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/Designerie/jobs/2790591-809607
|Website:||apply online at: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/Designerie/jobs/2790591-809607|
|Job Title:||Sales Associate & Support Representative|
|Must Manage Others:||No|