INTERIOR IMAGE GROUP – Crown Point, IN
POSITION: Senior Project Manager
DIRECTLY REPORTS TO: VP of Procurement
The Senior Project Manager is a high-level position that represents the IIG brand culture and vision. This position is directly responsible for development and collaboration with other business line leaders that contribute to the growth of the Procurement division at IIG.
The leader in this position is expected to demonstrate professionalism and sound judgment. It is essential for this team member to pass knowledge to others and support a continuous learning environment. Team building, motivation and following IIG processes are also key responsibilities.
- Microsoft Office expert proficiency (Word, Excel, Access, BluBeam)
- Spexx (desirable), Exxpedite, or equivalent
- Project management scheduling software (Microsoft Project or similar)
Hospitality / Purchasing skills:
- Excellent presentation skills in small / large group setting and/or via virtual conference calls.
- Finely tuned time management
- Understand Value Engineering and communicate with Design team to maintain integrity of design story.
- Able to prepare and present timeline planning in deliberate and efficient manner to all involved participants.
- Expert technical knowledge for installation coordination of FF& E furnishings, decorative lighting, and other related interior design elements.
- Expert knowledge of Brand Standards.
- Models a highly organized approach to the Procurement and Project process resulting in on time, on budget deliverables
Project Management skills:
- Client management skills
- Negotiation experience
- Experience with hospitality projects; both new construction and renovations to ensure professional and timely delivery of interior FF&E schedules, and budgets for multiple interior design projects.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while consistently achieving high standards and goals.
- Leadership skills; proven experience in motivating and inspiring others is essential.
- Knowledgeable on appropriate costs, budgeting and estimating techniques for FF&E and finish materials.
- Strong business acumen.
- Collaborative, team player.
- Strong listening skills and systematic approach to capturing critical information.
- Effective and timely decision maker.
- Solid client relationship skills / nurtures client retention.
- Assertive and diplomatic.
- Drive to achieve goals.
- Thrives under pressure.
- Analytical and logical.
- Exemplary verbal, written and technology-driven communication skills.
- Solution-oriented problem solver.
- Visionary and able to translate that vision into a tangible product.
- Consistently brings improvement ideas that are project appropriate.
- Demonstrates self-confidence and composure.
- Models a passion that is infectious.
- Star quality without the attitude.
- Shows wisdom in conflict situations.
- Follows through on commitments / reliable/ self -directed.
- Thinks on one’s feet / resourceful and responsive/ takes initiative.
- Rolls up one’s sleeves / willing to jump in and take personal responsibility to get things done.
- Resilient / able to manage set-backs and recover quickly.
- Willing to take a stand when appropriate and accept direction when not.
- Manages assigned projects from design hand-over through FF&E Installation with minimal supervision. Completes required deliverables with the assistance of team members. Building and maintaining vendor relationships vital for sourcing and effective, efficient deliveries.
- Creates project purchasing and deliverables schedule.
- Liaison between Owner/Contractor and designer for construction schedule
- Responsible for all construction updates and communication.
- Site inspections and FF&E punch list as required.
- Completes project schedules.
- Communicates with manufacturer representatives to research material selection costs and specification information.
- Review and approve PO’s, RFI’s and order acknowledgments as required.
- Establishes and maintains ongoing, positive and productive client relationships.
- Maintains day-to-day correspondence with internal and external sources.
- Coordinates communication by project team members, including meeting minutes, email documentation and transmittals.
- Assures purchasing and installation process conforms to contractual agreement with client and any sub-contractors.
- Understands and implements processes to reduce risks and exposure.
- Prepare project timeline schedules and responsibility matrices.
- Meets IIGs goals for project profitability, risk management and enhancement of the firm’s purchasing and project managing reputation.
- Effectively and proactively coaches, mentors and provides performance- enhancing feedback to team members.
- Correspond and coordinate with design team and consultants
- Travel will be required.
Interested candidates, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Name:||Senior Project Manager|
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||No|