Ligne Roset – New York, NY
About Ligne Roset
Known for its artful collaborations with both established and up-and-coming talents in contemporary design, Ligne Roset offers consumers and design professionals an entire lifestyle in which to live both boldly and beautifully via its furniture collections and complimentary decorative accessories, lighting, rugs, textiles and occasional items. A family-run business with a focus on environmentally conscious design since its inception in 1860, Ligne Roset matches its deeply held belief in design with investment and technical innovation. Ligne Roset has continued to grow from a small business to a multinational company headquartered in Briord, France, with several factories throughout the beautiful Rhône-Alps region, and over 750 retail distributors worldwide.
Roset USA is looking for a dynamic individual, aggressively working to achieve monthly and annual sales goals and encouraging the team of Sales Experts to reach their individual goals, committed to outstanding customer service and high brand standards, to join Roset USA as a Senior Sales Catalyst and Lead Merchandiser in the New York City Park Avenue store. The ideal candidate maintains and expands sales with existing and new clients, serves as the ambassador for the brand, leads the store merchandising and works both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. The position will report directly to the Store Manager.
Responsibilities Senior Sales Catalyst
- Responsible for the achievement of individual monthly sales goals.
- Encourage and help team of Sales Experts to achieve individual sales targets.
- Assist in all aspects of daily showroom operation.
- Understand the specifics of the Ligne Roset clientele.
- Genuinely connect with the clients through the right intention and communication style.
- Develop and nurture relationships with private end-users and residential interior designers through home visits, outside presentations, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Motivate the team of Sales Experts to achieve and exceed their sales goals.
- Work closely with both end users and designers in all aspects of the purchase – from initial design, fabric and finish selections – to order tracking, delivery coordination and follow-up after installation.
- Build and maintain a client mailing list for design firms as well as end users and retail clients.
- Visit job sites with clients to assist in layout, measurements and furniture selection.
- Assist in resolving customer complaints and SAV’s with your clients (with necessary assistance from the store or account managers).
- Readily and happily assist clients who are visiting the showroom from other zones or countries and refer them to the proper showroom for purchasing.
- Study the Ligne Roset product collection and all material and customization capabilities.
- Stay informed about competitor’s product lines as well as general market trends.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
Responsibilities Lead Merchandiser
- Partner with management in planning, executing all merchandising, styling and store environment.
- Assist in efforts to maximize sales and maintain the Ligne Roset brand image and standards.
- Select products and vignettes for floor sample displays.
- Responsible for continuous maintenance and refresh of floor display.
- Create a welcoming and friendly environment in the store.
- Assure service and brand experience according to the Ligne Roset clientele standards.
- Provide service and a shopping experience that meets the needs of the guest.
- Merchandise special event displays and supervise NYCxDesign and other brand activations in the store.
Qualification and Educational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university in Sales, Business Administration or related field.
- 2+ years of direct sales experience within the Retail Industry.
- Experience with direct client interfacing.
- Keen eye for opportunities.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized in order to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Quick-learning and hard-working.
- Resourceful, thoughtful and analytical in researching.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and MS Office.
- Natural curiosity, desire to learn, positive attitude, passion for design and willingness to ask questions.
Interested candidates, please contact Kevin Gill
|Company Name:||Ligne Roset|
|Job Title:||Senior Sales Catalyst | Lead Merchandiser|
|Must Manage Others:||No|