source – Denver, CO
Why Join Us?
Source is the world’s largest B2B marketplace for commercial construction products. All project stakeholders enjoy cloud-based collaboration on a single platform that supports budgeting, product selections, and finally, purchasing. Source streamlines the decision-making process with readily available and transparent product data, access to which includes pricing and technical support.
What We’re Looking For
Source is looking to hire a qualified Showroom Coordinator to join our team. This is a full-time position based in Denver in our local material resource library 3 days per week, and 1-2 days remote. The Showroom Coordinator will be responsible for helping fulfill client requests, passing on potential procurement leads to the Account Manager, and organizing and attending events in the showroom. The Showroom Coordinator will report to the Client Experience Manager and ensure that the material resource library is up to date. In addition, the Showroom Coordinator will assist in the maintenance of any outside library program we have with local architecture and design firms.
The salary range for this position is $54,000-$66,000.
- Greet and assist in-person working sessions with designers and architects in our resource center as they are working on project selections.
- Work with local manufacturer reps that use the resource center and collaborate with them to create industry events that promote Source.
- File samples and keep the resource center clean and well maintained.
- Support the order check-out processes by maintaining the barcoding of samples for our local resource center, helping refile, helping check-out clients properly to maintain accurate sample reporting.
- Stay up to date with new products and ensure that the resource center is stocked with new and inspiring materials.
- Help define and create educational displays in the resource centers.
- Help define and create “New & Noteworthy” product displays in the resource centers.
- Coordinate and/or host events for the local design community, both at our resource center and within the community.
- Manage local resource center Instagram account – post at least 3 times a week and maintain active engagement with followers.
- Maintain interior product knowledge and stay current with trends and new materials in order to be a strong design partner to our client members.
- Support Client Experience Managers to fulfill research requests as submitted by our members according to our internal SOPs.
- Assist client members with placing sample orders, gathering pricing requests, and other design needs.
- Work with local manufacturer’s representatives to gather options and product information on behalf of a client member.
- Help turn relationships and project leads over to the procurement team account managers.
- Assist in the regular updates/maintenance for our contracted library management accounts by refiling samples, and coordinating new product updates.
- Help to coordinate the digital version of any library management accounts using the Source platform “My Catalog” tools.
We believe that a successful Showroom Coordinator will find themselves saying “that’s me!” to many of the attributes below:
- To help meet the objective of building relationships, you should enjoy meeting new people, networking, and proactively reaching out to new companies and contacts to build interpersonal relationships.
- Enjoys working with and learning about materials and finishes. Comfortable and competent with library materials and organization.
- Comfortable working autonomously. The kind of person who will jump right in, and confident to ask questions along the way.
- Takes pride in clear and professional communication through Slack, email, phone calls, or face to face.
- Feels comfortable working across multiple projects and able to balance a healthy level of inbound and outbound activities to support those projects’ deadlines and/or company goals.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years professional experience working in retail, or within the A+D / commercial construction community.
- Strong interest and knowledge of interior design materials & furniture.
- Comfortable visually inspecting materials and identifying attributes, type of manufacturing, technical characteristics, etc.
- The interest and curiosity to learn about new materials and processes.
- Empathetic personality with focus to provide a positive customer service experience.
- Comfortable communicating with clients, manufacturer’s representatives and team members in-person, electronically, over the phone or via video conferencing.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, constantly evolving, environment.
- Comfortable working with remote team members and management.
Communicable Disease Safety Protocols
Source is committed to protecting employees during a communicable disease outbreak, such as Covid-19. It is the goal of the company during any such time period to strive to operate effectively and ensure that all essential services are continuously provided and that employees are safe within the workplace. We will provide employees with best practices and mandatory procedures during periods of heightened disease control as quantified by the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Source asks all employees to cooperate in taking steps to reduce the transmission of infectious diseases in the workplace by following our procedures and wearing appropriate PPE. We will ensure a clean workplace, including the regular cleaning of objects, and areas that are frequently used, such as bathrooms, break rooms, conference rooms, door handles and railings. Source will stay abreast of guidance from federal, state and local health agencies and communicate updates and changes to our employees.
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to use keypad and keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Vision and hearing to normal range (or corrected).
- Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling of items weighing up to 40 lbs with reasonable accommodations.
- May require longer work hours during high-volume work cycles.
- Limited travel, 1-2 trips per year.
Our Core Values | Do hard things.
A Foundation of Trust
We are reliable teammates and a trustworthy industry partner, fulfilling promises with excellence.
Respectful and Curious Communication
Respectful, timely, and direct discourse holds us all accountable. We are humble and eager to learn from others.
Many Hands Make Light Work
Our dynamic teams practice frequent collaboration, working together to achieve shared goals.
Innovative and Efficient
We prioritize, systematize, and innovate to maximize productivity across the organization.
Accountable to Execute
Execution eclipses strategy. We make plans while taking risks. We analyze while forging ahead.
Flexible & Embrace Change
Embrace constant change. Improve what works, replace what does not.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; and nothing in this herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This position is accountable to the Client Experience Manager for fulfilling the above responsibilities; provide prompt, courteous, accurate and professional service to staff, members, co-workers and vendor-partners; and demonstrate Source’s Core Values at all times.
Visit our website at tothesource.com
Email Cover Letter and Resume to:
|Job Title:||Showroom Coordinator|
|Must Manage Others:||No|