MSI – Las Vegas, NV
Great opportunity to join an award winning company, 2023 Top workplaces USA!
Leading Nationwide distributor of flooring, countertop, wall tile and hardscaping in North America is looking for a Showroom Manager for daily operations of the new 10,000 sf flooring showroom in Las Vegas. Additional duties include hosting of industry events and provide design expertise to customers.
The showroom manager is responsible for daily operation of the biggest flooring showroom in Las Vegas, hosts events, and provide design expertise to customers.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to complete the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provides interior design advice and product expertise and facilitates tile and stone section.
- Project development/support, ensuring all customers’ completion of selection/sales.
- Logs all client showroom visits, contact information, and detailed customer preference and selection notes in CMT.
- Effectively communicates with customers and internal team members to follow the lead and ensure tracking/follow-up and sales closure.
- Promotes showroom through all aspects of marketing/media and events concentrating on a diverse customer base to optimize exposure.
- Plans and hosts events to draw new customers into the showroom. (minimum 1 large event and 2 small events per quarter)
- Attends industry-related events to network and promote the showroom.
- Maintains showroom samples and merchandising, including; ordering, receiving and maintaining models and displays.
- Complies with Marketing’s standards for proper merchandising of the showroom, including new product launches and drops.
- Researches and monitors industry trends.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and/or Experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ year experience in showroom environment
- Preferable experience in commercial/hospitality or builder industry
- Minimum of 2 years of related industry experience; natural stone or hard flooring industries.
- Excellent oral, written, listening, communication, and management skills necessary to effectively interact with team members, management, and other internal and external customers to build positive relationships.
- Business acumen and strategic thinking
- Advanced design skills. Ability to approach unfamiliar situations and easily conceptualize creative and imaginative solutions, using creative skills to document and sell them to clients.
- Versed on design trends and customer buying habits.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good communication and people skills
- Confidence and motivation to work toward targets
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well alone or within a team
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving
- Resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Salary Range: $75,000-$90,000. Estimated annual pay for new hires generally ranges between $75,000 and $120,000 or more, depending on experience, education level and annual bonuses.
This role has the following physical demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
MSI offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
- Annual pay increases
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching contributions
- Charitable donation matching programs
- Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents of MSI employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT and ACT tests.
Founded in 1975, MSI is a leading supplier of flooring, countertop, wall tile, and hardscaping products in North America. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI also maintains over 30 state-of-the-art showroom and distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada. MSI’s product line includes an extensive offering of quartz, porcelain, ceramic, LVT, natural stone and glass products imported from over 36 countries on six continents.
Over the years, MSI has been the recipient of many prestigious awards including:
- Top 5 fastest growing companies – OC Business Journal
- Supplier Diversity Award – Home Depot
- #1 Flooring Distributor multiple years in a row – Floor Covering Weekly
- Top Workplaces Award winner multiple times – Top Workplaces
- MSI Founder named the Entrepreneur of the Year – Ernst and Young
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion and belonging for all employees. We provide a work environment that allows all employees to do their best work, free from all forms of discrimination. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, citizenship status, military status, religion, disability status, or any other legally protected group.MSI provides reasonable accommodations for all employees and applicants. If you believe you require an accommodation, please speak with your recruiter or a member of our HR team.
Interested candidates, please reply to: email@example.com
|Job Title:||Showroom Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||No|