PALECEK – San Francisco, CA
Reports To: President of Sales and Business Development
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a family-owned company, PALECEK values integrity, loyalty and strong partnerships. We are driven to improve, innovate and inspire. We bring our personal best to every aspect of our business, from our design and craft to our internal teamwork and customer service. We are passionate about creativity and believe beautiful spaces enhance the quality of life.
Palecek, a leading furniture manufacturer is looking for a goal and result oriented Vice President of Hospitality to lead all aspects of the Hospitality Division. Responsibilities include co-create and implement business strategy, manage sales representatives to maximize sales territories, manage inside account executives to effectively support the business, foster long term relationships with designers, purchasing agents, and owners, and profitability grow the brand to meet corporate objectives. The VP of Hospitality will have an in-depth knowledge of the hospitality furniture industry, bring insight in how to grow the business, understand Palecek’s capabilities and competencies, demonstrate superior sales and leadership skills, and excel in communicating expectations to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, gain consensus, and implement annual Hospitality business strategy including sales and marketing budgets. Contribute sales innovations and strategies to implement throughout sales organization.
- Plan and direct Palecek’s Hospitality sales policies, objectives, and initiatives. Execute the sales plan to fulfill the revenue, profit, and growth objectives of the organization. Manage all aspects of the Hospitality sales function including inside sales, outside sales and customer service teams.
- Direct, train, and inspire Hospitality sales representatives to maximize brand market share, sales territories, and profitability.
- Direct, lead and manage Hospitality trade shows, meet and greets, and other industry events to create new relationships and keep up with industry innovations, trends, opportunities, and information.
- Cultivate, develop and strengthen relationships with Hospitality designers, purchasing agents, and other key industry partners.
- Operate within the approved sales, budget and business plans. Written corporate approval is required for any expenses, agreements and any other commitments that are outside the approved plans.
- Cultivate cross functional relationships, teamwork, and synergies with corporate sales, showrooms, customer service, merchandising, marketing, product development, overseas office, and operations teams to achieve strategic alignment.
- Present business and territory results with quarterly presentations to management to include corrective action and strategic recommendations.
- Provide input for new business opportunities, and new product and product strategies.
- Assist in maximizing company’s operating performance to achieve its financial goals.
- Maintain awareness of competitors, expansion opportunities, customers, markets, and new industry developments.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum 10 years of proven results in the Hospitality industry including business relationships with the major design firms, purchasing agents, hotel management companies, that would assist in driving division growth. Superior leadership, interpersonal, business, public speaking and communication skills with an innovative and motivational mentality are a must. Requires expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Approximately 30-40% travel required. Relocation to Bay Area, California desirable.
Interested candidates, please reply to: DavidB@palecek.com
|Job Title:||Vice President of Hospitality Sales|
|Must Manage Others:||No|