Spacia Group – Louisville, KY
Job function: Sales and Marketing Leader
Reports to: President
Opportunity for a seasoned leader
Spacia Group provides custom artwork, decorative and backlit mirrors, and sliding barn doors to the Hospitality, Healthcare, and Corporate markets. We are a trusted company with a 30-year track record of consistently delivering the highest quality products and services while exceeding our customers’ expectations.
We have an exciting opportunity on our leadership team for the newly created position of VP Sales and Marketing. We are a dynamic company in an expanding industry and there is plenty of room to grow with us as you oversee the development of sales driving strategies, build relationships with our partners and clients, and coach and lead our sales and marketing teams.
- Provide leadership; direction, training & coaching to the Sales, Marketing & Art Team functions, including independent multi-line sales representatives, maximizing the talent of the team to help them reach their highest professional potential
- Direct sales forecasting, reporting & analytics, territory goal setting and management, sales incentive design and administration, sales process optimization, sales program implementation, and sales technology and tools
- Facilitate the successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient, and documented process is in place
- Oversee the creation of various reporting tools and dashboards to enable the flow of information to support sales decision-making and company-wide business intelligence
- Manage the development and maintenance of departmental timelines and establish processes to ensure all sales deliverables are completed according to plan
- Create, implement, and continuously improve processes and procedures for the sales organization, utilizing systems and tools developed to support international growth
- Oversee the development of marketing strategies and plans which identify targeted marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets
- Oversee the execution of all digital marketing efforts including website content and social media channels
- Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and industry outreach.
- Directly manage major and critical developing (key) client accounts and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, trade show displays and collateral literature, and promotion programs
The successful candidate will be a driven and forward-thinking leader with a customer centric mindset who understands that diligent planning, clear communication, and leveraging the talents of the team are key to achieving stellar results. The person in this position must apply advanced analytical, problem solving, and leadership skills while engaging team members and interdepartmental resources in the execution of sales strategies. Our culture thrives on creative energy and collaboration, and the desire to have fun and celebrate ongoing success! We also require:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 10-15 years of progressively responsible sales leadership experience in the Hospitality industry
- Strong leadership presence and experience in leading teams with the ability to motivate and mobilize professionals at all levels
- Natural project management mindset and track record of delivering world class results to agreed timelines
- Highly skilled at developing sales/marketing ideas and turning them into actionable plans that can be delivered to a deadline; ability to provide consultative input to senior leadership regarding performance and productivity analysis and suggest optimal solutions
- Demonstrated skills in data management, data analysis, analytics software, and reporting metrics
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Project Management tools; experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools highly valued
- Uncompromised professionalism, integrity, and accountability
Mission, Vision, & Values
Our mission is to build a company that provides unmatched customer service, while building a caring culture based on trust and respect. We aspire to build a God-honoring business where we seek to gain and constantly build trust with those serve.
We are committed to:
Honesty and integrity
Excellence through continuous improvement
Dependable, on-time, friendly service
The treatment of others with dignity and respect
Effective communication and teamwork
We enjoy our work and take pride in our products and services. All that we do will add value to our customers, vendors, and associates.
Interested candidates, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Name:||Spacia Group|
|Job Title:||VP Sales and Marketing|
|Must Manage Others:||Yes|