- Enrolled student attending an accredited college/program – New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Northern New Jersey
- Must have completed half your total required credits/units/hours (undergrad degree) or be a graduate student.
- 0 GPA (cumulative) or overall “B” average or grade percentage of 83% – 86% equivalent.
- Have financial need through college for current/upcoming tuition or program approved books/supplies.
- Major and career objective within a hospitality related field (interior design, architecture, hospitality management, culinary, etc.)
- Official Transcript
- Letters of recommendation (for example from): professor, advisor and/or department head
- Letters from industry professionals: past/current employers (does not have to be hospitality specific)
- Student Essay 2-pages, double spaced, 12pt. font to include:
- Background of yourself and your experience
- Your goals and objectives after graduation
- What prompted you to choose this career?
- Contributions you have made to your school program or to fellow students through leadership/participation
- Why is obtaining this scholarship important to you?
- If your application is not accepted, what plans do you have for financing?