By applying for NEWH, Inc. membership, I am agreeing to opt-in to NEWH email and agreeing to the Code of Ethics, Photo Release, and Member Logo Policy listed below.
CODE OF ETHICS
Members of NEWH shall conduct themelves honorably so as to maintain the integrity of the organization. To that end, each member shall adhere to the following code of ethics:
- Each member shall hold membership in NEWH as a privilege and a responsibility and shall abide by the By-Laws.
- Each member is obligated through personal and professional conduct to uphold and maintain beyond reproach the dignity of NEWH.
- Each member shall recognize and respect the professional standards of NEWH members and shall encourage the highest level of cooperation of the members.
- No member shall use the position as Officer, Director or member of NEWH to gain purely personal advantages in advertising, merchandising or promotion.
- The name NEWH may be used officially only by NEWH and its authorized chapters. An individual may, with the written approval of the NEWH, Inc. Board of Directors of NEWH, use the name of the organization in connection with the sponsorship or co-sponsorship of an industry activity.
- A member may not use the NEWH membership directory as a mailing list for commercial purposes nor permit its use by a nonmember for any purpose. NEWH mailing lists shall not be available to other organizations within the Hospitality or related industries.
- Members who misrepresent their professional qualifications at any time will be subject to disciplinary action by the Chapter Board of Directors.
- Any conduct which is detrimental to the best interests of NEWH may result in disciplinary action by the NEWH, Inc. Board of Directors.
By applying for NEWH, Inc. membership, I hereby authorize NEWH to publish photographs submitted to NEWH by myself, or photos taken of me at NEWH events, for use in NEWH’s print, online and video-based materials, as well as other NEWH-related publications.
I hereby release and hold harmless NEWH from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality associated with the images specified above.
I further acknowledge that my participation is voluntary and that I will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the taking or publication of these photographs or participation in NEWH marketing materials or other NEWH publications. I acknowledge and agree that publication of said photos confers no rights of ownership or royalties whatsoever.
I hereby release NEWH, its contractors, its employees, and any third parties involved in the creation or publication of materials, from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with the use of my photographs.
NEWH, INC. LOGO POLICY
The NEWH name, acronym and its logos are registered trademarks with the U.S. Trademark Office, Trademark Office in Canada and The Madrid Protocol in the European Union. Use of the names and/or the logos without written permission from NEWH is prohibited. The logo may not be used on any materials or websites not originating within or generated by NEWH, Inc. Headquarters without the express permission of NEWH; such unauthorized use constitutes trademark infringement.
NEWH members sometimes publicize the NEWH logo on their letterhead, Internet pages, business cards or other publications. They may not do this without first submitting a sample of use and obtaining the written approval from NEWH, Inc. NEWH, Inc. may withhold this approval in its sole discretion. NEWH members can request a Member logo on an annual basis which depicts membership of NEWH by year. The NEWH Member Logo may be used on Business Cards, Email Signatures, and personally owned Websites. To request a NEWH Member logo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-593-NEWH.
No modifications or changes can be made to the NEWH logo provided to you.
Non NEWH Members may not use the NEWH, Inc. name, acronym or logo at any time without prior written permission from NEWH, Inc. The NEWH name and its logo are registered trademarks with the U.S. Trademark Office. Use of the names and/or the logos without written permission from NEWH is prohibited. The logo may not be used on any materials or websites not originating within or generated by NEWH, Inc. Headquarters without the express permission of NEWH; such unauthorized use constitutes trademark infringement. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 800-593-NEWH.