5 Great Reasons to Join the South Florida (Miami) Chapter
- Members receive event tickets at lower cost or free and are notified first for exclusive programs and events that are limited capacity.
- Membership allows opportunities to be recognized on the chapter’s social media sites with our new “Member Monday” features, NEWH Magazine, chapter website, and chapter publications.
- As a general member you can serve on the chapter board with some of your talented peers in the industry while networking and further developing the growth and positive direction of NEWH on a local level!
- Membership allows access to NEWH members directory to create introductions for one-on-one networking and access to up and coming talent through schools, scholarships recipients, and education professionals.
- We offer members the opportunity to be panelist, provide tours of new or renovated spaces, host a showroom event or educational yet fun event (CEU). Which will help increase awareness to the development of the hospitality community.
Social Media – Follow us!
Leading the business in networking, NEWH programs and events are THE place to build relationships throughout the hospitality world. Our members boast executive leadership positions in all walks of the industry including management companies, ownership, interior designers, manufacturers and hospitality educators. The entrepreneurial spirit is strong amongst our many members. Most importantly, our members lead by example, reaching out and serving their local communities through educational programs and volunteer projects, and supporting educational institutions through mentoring students and donating thousands of dollars each year in scholarship awards to deserving students.
The South Florida Chapter holds events in the greater Miami area. If you are interested in joining this chapter, click Join this Chapter below and choose South Florida from the pulldown menu!
Are you interested in volunteering with the NEWH/South Florida? We’ve love your help – please contact us!Join This Chapter