Know a firm you’d like to nominate for 2023 TopID?
Please send them this URL and ask them to complete this nomination form by the extended deadline of July 31, 2022
DESIGN FIRMS: Please complete the nomination form below.
Minimum Criteria (required)
- Current Membership: one person within the local firm must be a current voting member in good standing with NEWH (if you are unsure of a member’s status please contact email@example.com for confirmation)
- Update for 2023: Minimum of 3 custom hospitality projects* completed by the local firm within the 30‐month period prior to nomination (January 1, 2020 to June 30, 2022) with 150-word written narrative describing the projects’ unique design elements/attributes that make the project distinct in the industry today (*custom projects are non-program work where designs are not pre-determined by a brand)
- Update for 2023: Projects submitted with the nomination must be professionally photographed and submitted with your nomination (minimum 300 dpi resolution jpeg or tif file format). You will be contacted by your local chapter/regional board for instructions on how to submit your photographs (1 professional photograph required for each of your 3 projects submitted).
- Firm must have an accessible website
Judging takes into consideration the number of NEWH members in the design firm and type of membership held, local NEWH event attendance, leadership/board positions held in local chapter/region, and number of awards and publications of custom hospitality projects received by your local firm.
- This form will Time Out in approximately two hours if not submitted and any information entered will be lost. Please allow time to complete this form.
- If your firm has multiple locations, only information related to the local firm in the chapter region is qualified for submission.
If you have questions on the NEWH TopID Nomination, please contact: