Purchase tickets below!
TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR OUR NEXT ART EVENT!
WHAT IS IT?
Following the success of this inaugural event last year, the NEWH UK Chapter are delighted to again be hosting a Networking Event and Preview of small artworks. These artworks will be able to buy via auction, and all money raised will go towards our student scholarship fund.
30 artworks have been donated – the brief was loose, and the creative offerings are an impressive range of digital prints, textiles, illustrations and collages, each of which will be on sale to the highest bidders.
WHEN IS IT?
The preview event will be held on Tuesday 20th June at the Boss Design Showroom.
The online auction will go live on Monday 19th June, when bidding can begin on all artworks, with the auction closing at 7pm on Sunday 25th June.
WHERE IS IT?
The auction is online, and the preview event is a live networking evening with drinks, food and music – and is kindly being hosted by Boss Design at their Farringdon showroom.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
- Click the link to buy tickets for the preview event, where you can join us for an evening of networking, food, drink, and to see the artworks in real life.
- Register to bid at https://app.galabid.com/newhartauction2023/register and start bidding for your favourites as they are uploaded.You don’t have to come along to the preview event to get involved in the auction. Bidding is online, and is open to everyone, not just attendees of the preview evening, so feel free to share with your friends and family too!
- Email Christine if you have any questions.
A HUGE thank you to Boss Design, who are hosting and sponsoring the preview evening, and to Chrissie and the team at Indigo Art who have coordinated the event.
NEWH/United Kingdom Chapter and NEWH, Inc. invite you to attend this event solely at your own risk. Measures will be taken to comply with all applicable health and safety directives, but by attending the event you assume any and all risks associated with your attendance, including without limitation, exposure to the COVID-19 and other health and safety risks.
To Register to attend:
1) Select product from dropdown
2) Click Add to Cart
3) Proceed to Cart to submit registration/payment (Top Menu)