The Lodging Conference is one of the top hotel industry events in the world. Over the past 22 years, tens of thousands of high-powered hotel owners and executives from around the globe have participated. The event has been sold out for the last five years with attendance of 1800+ in 2016. We bring together the hotel industry’s most influential owners, operators, presidents, CEOs and dealmakers to strategize about development, finance, franchising, management, construction, design, and operations. More than just a conference, the entire event is a THINK TANK where everybody in attendance has the opportunity to join in the conversation, discuss issues, and solve problems.
With continuous opportunities to network, gourmet food, and a casual dress code, along with a who’s who of senior-level industry executives in attendance, it’s no surprise that our attendees say they make more contacts, and do more deals at The Lodging Conference than at any other industry event. This all takes place on the grounds of the incredibly relaxing Arizona Biltmore Resort. With the hotel industry experiencing record-breaking metrics, we are expecting another great event this coming October. Please Register Early as we expect an early sell-out. See you in Phoenix.
CEO, Co-Founder and Producer
The Lodging Conference
What Sets The Lodging Conference Apart
Over 85% of conference attendees are Presidents and CEO’s or run their own company, brand or business unit.
- Attendees and speakers own and operate hotels representing 60,000+ hotels, management firms, and the industry’s top brands.
- With three days of networking including dinner parties, extended refreshment breaks, breakfasts, luncheons, golf and other leisure activities, the opportunities for meeting new people are endless.
- Attendance is strictly limited so that your experience is productive and enjoyable.
- One-on-one “Let’s Close a Deal” meetings dedicated to helping you find the people you need to get your hotel deal done.
- Think Tanks are limited in size so that YOU can participate, ask questions and get involved.
- You can network with attendees prior to the conference through our Lodging Conference Connect portal.
- The dress code is always casual – No suits and ties.
- A 5-Star venue – the luxurious Arizona Biltmore.